• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
True. If I were to make an alternate account, I would at least wait for the ban to expire or contact an admin / get Premium or Freemium.
Being premium doesn't exempt anyone from facing moderation.

If you make an alt, it would generally have to be used for Forum Games purposes and would need to be pre approved.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I don't really see the point of having DS games on the big screen. Maybe it's just me. What about GameCube?

MainJPW

M.T.A
this is... highly interesting.
If that's interesting then check this out:
image.jpg image.jpg

You see the ring right? That's Sonic. It happened randomly when I kept reloading the Icecap stage; I had no control at all.

I did take a video of it and I would have uploaded it to YouTube but it was corrupted.
I tried to get to happen again but couldn't and I still can't figure out why that happened or what the significance of it is, it only happened once too.

Soul.

GameCube games on Wii U would be pretty cool. Except Melee. Put that **** on HD. Kappa
What I'm honestly waiting for, though, even if the chances of it happening are slim... SNES games on 3DS.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, the Spider Guardian from Prime 2 is pretty annoying. I'll have to try beating him again later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Play either MMZ or Zero Mission.
Well for MMZ, i have play until the i finish the second mission of the game. For Zero Mission homewer, i am very far i would say. (I have beat Kraid and i was going to Ridley i think.) So Zero Mission could be a choice.
Superstar Saga.

Cuz M&L is great, and you should play them.
PiT came out on the VC recently, and I'm happy about that.
I have played all of the M&L games. Even tough i don't finish SS because of the final boss. (Like many i think.) when i was younger. Also i haven't finish DT but it's just because that my Circle Pad is glitching and i have to beat Bowser Giant. Good luck for win this boss with my problem.:4ryu:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Meh, I don't really see the point of having DS games on the big screen. Maybe it's just me. What about GameCube?
The thing about that is that the Gamepad/Pro controller and the DS have similar button layouts, making for good, familiar control. GC games however, are designed for the GC controller, so they wouldn't work with the Gamepad/pro controller.
I've tried imagining Mario Sunshine with the Gamepad, but it just does not work.
The DS' whole Gimmick was being Duel Screened anyways, so having them on the Wii U (Which has 2 screens) works out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i don't known what game i should play with Zero Mission and Superstar Saga. I really don't known lol.:4duckhunt:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The lack of analog shoulder buttons being the reason, correct?
For the most part, yes, but there's also the fact that the button/joystick layout is different both in terms of position and color.

One of the only GC games I could see being successfully/properly ported to Wii U would be Kirby Air Ride.
You could literally play that game with an Atari Joystick.

Soul.

Wouldn't putting GCN adapter support be of any help at all, if they ever put GCN on Wii U?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello mortals. The best GC games are Melee and Sonic heroes.

Play duck hunt.:)
I don't have the money to pay it. And it's not interest me frankly.:4wario2:
Seriously tough, i don't known what to pick between Zero Mission and Superstar Saga. Plz help guyz.:substitute:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Super star saga.
Well if i count the number of people that voted for me. There is one for Zero Mission and two for Superstar Saga. So SS win! I would play it later when this thread will seem dead to me.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So you guys think the DLC support will continue after the first year or will it stop? November is three months away and I think this game can pump out so much stuff still if they want too.
It seems that Mario Kart 8's support ended right after one year though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So you guys think the DLC support will continue after the first year or will it stop? November is three months away and I think this game can pump out so much stuff still if they want too.
I'd love more MK8 DLC.

I think Smash DLC will go into 2016.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Not sure honestly, it depends. I see it extending to the end of next year atleast.

D

Deleted member

Why would they stop after the first year?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel like Smash's DLC will be released over a long period of time. Characters do take a while. And Sakurai implied we'd get to see "several more" characters from the Ballot. I do wonder if stages will get any extra love aside from what's been shown.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
complicated sponge.jpg

Does this look slightly better for a sponge pattern

It's a lot more complicated to do, and because of that I'm not sure if it's worth it

I had to split it into 3 separate layers and use multiple programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom