• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
There's NOTHING more annoying than scanning the Boost Guardian, then dying to the Boost Guardian, then beating the Guardian and realizing that time you scanned it was that last match where you died, then resetting the game so that you can suffer through the Guardian AGAIN just for another scan.
It's even worse with the Spider Guardian and the Caretaker Class drone, which you have to scan before the fight since you can't scan them during it. This sort of thing is why I've never gotten 100% scans in any of the Prime games, despite having replayed all three of them many times over the course of several years.

Last edited:

Soul.

that title doesn't seem funny.
Japanese are getting a Metallic Red New 3DS XL.
edit: wtf why did it censor

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not suppose to be.
Finally someone understands the gravity of this title.

Suicunius Caesar is no laughing matter. Stabbed in the back like that...by his best friend. So sad.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Finally someone understands the gravity of this title.

Suicunius Caesar is no laughing matter. Stabbed in the back like that...by his best friend. So sad.
Too bad the same fate is met by his successors.

Caligula made a bad move by making his Ponyta the only senator.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Good. Would you :4link: me to it?
<div class="miiverse-post" lang="en" data-miiverse-cite="https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkTvVH4yA" data-miiverse-embedded-version="1"><noscript>You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. <a class="miiverse-post-link" href="https://miiverse.nintendo.net/js/embedded.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's the weird embed code I copy-pasted for you.

Enjoy. :4megaman:

*edit* just fyi if you're seeing the same garbled mess I am the first link actually does take you to it anyway.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure, why not.
OK. So here it is. Any ressemblance with another character would be proven wrong.:yeahboi:
HNI_0006.JPG
What do you think?
<div class="miiverse-post" lang="en" data-miiverse-cite="https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkTvVH4yA" data-miiverse-embedded-version="1"><noscript>You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. <a class="miiverse-post-link" href="https://miiverse.nintendo.net/js/embedded.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I leaved a like on your draw. ;)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

*edit* just fyi if you're seeing the same garbled mess I am the first link actually does take you to it anyway.
You, lady, deserve a like.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but I find a lot of Sonic: Lost World's music to be great. I wonder why it gets so much hate.

:094:
Judging by the ORAS music hate, they probably just despise trumpets.
OK. So here it is. Any ressemblance with another character would be proven wrong.:yeahboi:
What do you think?

I leaved a like on your draw. ;)
You, lady, deserve a like.
Thank you both very much.

And now I'm off to presumably shoot a pair of cyborg eyes and a plant with my machine gun. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not bad for something made in Paint. Keep at it.
Paint? But it's not Paint...(Even tough it's pretty limited, the Smash Bros Draw mode is acceptable. But hard to use i would say.) So i guess it's just OK.:ohwell:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but I find a lot of Sonic: Lost World's music to be great. I wonder why it gets so much hate.

:094:
I agree with this. I mean, this song is just freaking awesome!

D

Deleted member

Paint? But it's not Paint...(Even tough it's pretty limited, the Smash Bros Draw mode is acceptable. But hard to use i would say.) So i guess it's just OK.:ohwell:
I thought it was Paint. But whatever, it's good.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hello @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 ! It's been long since the last time we see! Remember, i'm always open for Smashing with you! If you known what i mean.View attachment 64061
I'm actually going to pass on Smashing for the time being. Not only did it considered to be squash matches against you, but I got some things going on that I barely have time to play at the minute, which is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom