• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's also Dr. Eggman Showdown, Sea Bottom Segue, and Honeycomb Highway too. The others are pretty good too, but those ones really stick out.

:094:
Yeah, really. Excepted Sonic Boom. All Sonic games, that they are bad or good. Have just a awesome soundtrack!

Soul.

****posting is not awesome; it only makes you want to work with the Joker and that's not awesome because it isn't awesome.

Okay for real, ****posting is bad. It only gets with the flow in STs because of their off-topic nature.

D

Deleted member

S***posting is way past cool and makes you twenty percent cooler though.
Only in this thread though. Everywhere else it's just s***.

Is it because you get Nobel-like prizes in the form of infractions and warnings?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God Damn it's so hard to find good gender bender this day. I swear it's not funny.:glare:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Honestly this is the only place I can ****post without fearing an infraction(besides other certain social threads), so that's pretty great.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So? Did I nail it? How would you react to a roster like this?
The fact that Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Rayman, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, and ESPECIALLY Elite Beat Agents are getting represented makes me ECSTATIC.

Soul.

That roster is... unrealistic, to say the least. I know that was made for fun lol.
Hey, though, lest we forget that our favorite anime weab lord, Goku, is there.

The speculah community is so greedy it's not even funny. No, don't mention the competitive community just because "muh Maylay"

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So? Did I nail it? How would you react to a roster like this?
You're missing a second Xenoblade rep, Sceptile, Krystal, Toon Zelda, Adam Malkovich, and Doc Louis.

Peppy and Slippy are nothing but clone potential, Dr Mario and Dark Pit have likely seen their last playable appearance in this title, and there's just too many third party characters.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
At this point, TBDH, it's for the best that Smash got an entire reboot so to speak. Put in twenty characters or so, have Bandai do the balancing completely, bring back things like L-Cancelling, stuff like that.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam, passed away today.

He was one of my role models... I'm not taking this well, and this is hitting hard after Iwata passed away just 2 weeks before.
dang, that sucks.
sorry to hear that.
Again I say what obsession?
dat Nyx love. just joking of course because its not a legitimate obsession.
tfw people still ****ing care about the smaller N3DS
well i do prefer them, buut ive been using my PQ XL so.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
dang, that sucks.
sorry to hear that.

dat Nyx love. just joking of course because its not a legitimate obsession.

well i do prefer them, buut ive been using my PQ XL so.
Hey nyx is pretty awesome... even if I haven't played the game yet. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom