• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nevermind about the basketball. He wants to bring his fiance and...we don't really like each other much.
I thought you spread the message of love. :4dk: Much like I constantly annoy my enemies into liking me.
Worked every time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
More:

Nendoroid Joker from Batman:

Masterpiece Ironhide from Transformers:

Real Action Heroes Saber, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya from Fate/stay night:

T

Trick or Treat

Just as a tip, Lungfish are absolutely NOT adorable in real life. :p

It's odd. Basketball is that one sport I really could never get into either playing or watching, haha. Naturally being a tall guy who absolutely suck at basketball made me picked first in gym class...once. And then last from then on. :laugh: Have fun though!
Haha, even if you suck it is still fun to play, at least for me. I watch it a bit, too!

I thought you spread the message of love. :4dk: Much like I constantly annoy my enemies into liking me.
Worked every time.
It's a long story... :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's odd. Basketball is that one sport I really could never get into either playing or watching, haha. Naturally being a tall guy who absolutely suck at basketball made me picked first in gym class...once. And then last from then on. :laugh: Have fun though!
You and me are similar in more ways than one. :laugh:

:231:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Currently playing through Awakening. I brought a bunch of people with A rank pairings into a battle and paired them up. The aftermath of that....was serial S ranking, man that's always weird af to do

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Currently playing through Awakening. I brought a bunch of people with A rank pairings and paired them up. The aftermath of that....was serial S ranking, man that's always weird af to do
Who are some of your pairs?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You and me are similar in more ways than one. :laugh:

Must be that Moderator gene that we happen to share. :p That's right, mods are picked through eugenics. Heard it here first.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Basketball? I suck, but I suck in sports at general. I love to watch soccer, though.

Must be that Moderator gene that we happen to share. :p That's right, mods are picked through eugenics. Heard it here first.
I wonder how Opossum!ModBaby will be like. :4robinm:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You are all happy with your avatar when i am just with a broken picture. Filfthy casual.
I want my avatar back please!!:c:cry:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just as a tip, Lungfish are absolutely NOT adorable in real life. :p

Well they're absolutely Kawaii compared to the other thing I drew yesterday's real life counterpart.

Again, name subject to change.

This one's more of a derpy Fakemon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's a long story... :p
But Erika, you could post it inside a spoiler tab. :4dk: Problem solved. I get to dig my nose into people's lives and I also waste their time typing stories. It's a beautiful system.

I actually suck at basketball as well. It's not that I'm naturally built for basketball (naturally skinny guy here), but it's rather that I know almost everything and how to play basketball with the downside being I suck at shooting it in. I'm good for passing and maneuvering, but not when it comes to getting points.

I also tried baseball once as a kid. Never again. :4dk:

MainJPW

M.T.A
But Erika, you could post it inside a spoiler tab. :4dk: Problem solved. I get to dig my nose into people's lives and I also waste their time typing stories. It's a beautiful system.

I actually suck at basketball as well. It's not that I'm naturally built for basketball (naturally skinny guy here), but it's rather that I know almost everything and how to play basketball with the downside being I suck at shooting it in. I'm good for passing and maneuvering, but not when it comes to getting points.

I absolutely the same here, tried baseball...hated it. I used to be really good at soccer though.

T

Trick or Treat

Basically they are on again off again and he doesnt realize that she is using him because she has no one else. He is blinded by love.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
In my case, I'm tall and thin, 6' and the tallest in both my immediate and extended family, so I was often encouraged to get into basketball. The only games I ever played (and enjoyed) were football and volleyball, though.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well they're absolutely Kawaii compared to the other thing I drew yesterday's real life counterpart.

Again, name subject to change.

This one's more of a derpy Fakemon.
MITUBBY?!

I don't know how you get these names, but they're outright glorious, man. 10/10 :4dk:

I absolutely the same here, tried baseball...hated it. I used to be really good at soccer though.
The only good "sport" I'm good at would probably be Pool.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And lastly (for now until I make more), here's a third Fakemon that I've had this picture of for a while.

Also looks ugly IRL.

Strangely, Pacific Barreleye have actual nyan ( :3 ) mouths, though.

*edit* "moths" hahawhat

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm pretty good at football since I can catch, I'm skinny enough to avoid getting tackled, and I run fast.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pretty good at football since I can catch, I'm skinny enough to avoid getting tackled, and I run fast.
Silly Space Stranger, what they meant by football is what us silly Americans refer to as "soccer". :4dk:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Silly Space Stranger, what they meant by football is what us silly Americans refer to as "soccer". :4dk:
Ew, you mean the game where men run after a ball for 90 minutes while some guy on BBC yells "I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT" even though it occurs at least 3 times per game? :4wario2:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Even more stuff:

Nendoroid Teto Kasane from UTAU:

Nendoroid Captain America from Avengers: Age of Ultron:

Saber Bride statue from Fate/EXTRA CCC:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I played baseball, basketball, and football in high school athletics.

Baseball was my favorite. They always put me at first base because of my height. But I'll tell you this: Finding a first baseman who can run fast AND hit for the fences is pretty hard, but that's what I was remembered for at my old school.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lalalala, i'm waiting to have my avatar back.
Lalalala, this is unsupportable.
Lalalala, i want to die.
Lalalala.

"Take a shotgun and shot himself in the head"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ew, you mean the game where men run after a ball for 90 minutes while some guy on BBC yells "I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT" even though it occurs at least 3 times per game? :4wario2:
TBH all physical sports are horribly boring to me.

I'd rather play a vidya gaem. :4megaman:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes, of course. What, did you think I meant of the ancient Roman sport of DISCUS? :4dk:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
The only sports I play are esports

Nah, but seriously I'm pretty decent at soccer, and a bunch of other minor, unpopular ones. Played Basketball a few times, though that was a looong time ago casually with a very sparse ruleset. I hardly know about the sport.
Lalalala, i'm waiting to have my avatar back.
Lalalala, this is unsupportable.
Lalalala, i want to die.
Lalalala.

"Take a shotgun and shot himself in the head"
Your avatar's all white for me(probably black for most people that are on default theme since I assume it's transparent), that's at least something!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Guys, new leak ! Just like Rayman !

Also, hi.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Argh, I went to make some Heart Lanterns in Terraria and accidentially spent almost all of my Iron on 8 toilets.

What am I gonna do with 8 toilets?!

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Argh, I went to make some Heart Lanterns in Terraria and accidentially spent almost all of my Iron on 8 toilets.

What am I gonna do with 8 toilets?!
Conceive 6 children and give every family member their own toilet. Inb4 it's impossible to get children or even getting married.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Take it easy, it's not worth loosing your head over.
Well before shooting me in the head. I should have first a shotgun or a weapon for that. So don't worry, i be fine. For now.:4falcon:
The only sports I play are esports

Nah, but seriously I'm pretty decent at soccer, and a bunch of other minor, unpopular ones. Played Basketball a few times, though that was a looong time ago casually with a very sparse ruleset. I hardly know about the sport.

Your avatar's all white for me(probably black for most people that are on default theme since I assume it's transparent), that's at least something!
That's the default avatar when your a member in Smashboard. But really, it just suck. I'm feeling like a newbie now.:4tlink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom