• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Well good night everyone! I stayed up a bit too late this time, only have about 3 hours of sleep and I also work tomorrow, but everything will be peachy! :4peach:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have a broken avatar now.:4olimar:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh. I've never tried a console browser before...is the Wii U one good?
I will said yes...but not on this site. Sometime it's crash or sometime when you post a message. There is like sometime only 3 word of what your written. So for Smashboard, hum nope. But you can video on Youtube and still doing another thing so it's cool. So it's 50/50 i guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i tried to re-upload my avatar and it doesn't work! Smashboard servor are confirmed to be make with wood.:4olimar:

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder if, when the time comes, I should change back to Envy. I think most of us forgot I was Envy before lol.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You don't work on Sundays there?
Working part-time is a very alien concept here.

Education is cheap - my university fees amount to about USD 900 per year (which includes accommodation, food and tuition fees), so if you're good enough to get into a good college/university, you very likely won't need a loan. So students don't work unless they're really desperate for money.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

I still knew. :lol:
Silverrr, good morninggg! How are you?

Working part-time is a very alien concept here.

Education is cheap - my university fees amount to about USD 900 per year (which includes accommodation, food and tuition fees), so if you're good enough to get into a good college/university, you very likely won't need a loan. So students don't work unless they're really desperate for money.

:231:
Oh wow. I always find interesting to see how different other places are, with things that are such a given over here. Everyone, pretty much once you turn 16, starts looking for a job for the spending money as well as paying for car, school, etc. It is just the norm, here.

And at the job I just left last week, I worked every Sunday, but we get paid extra money on Sundays, so it was nice. $900 would take me 4-5 weeks of work there depending on how much I spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

I haven't really planned on anything yet. I'm just going to relax for today.
How about you?
Sundays are good days to relax, so that is good.

I'm planning on hanging out with my girlfriend at some point, not sure when or what we are actually going to do. Probably just eat somewhere and all that jazzzz.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i don't known when i will have a really avatar. So i will wait i suppose....Fo the perso that wanted to see what look my current avatar, it's this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That is a pretty cool one
Yeah me too. I'm one of the few people that actually really like Omega. Yeah i known it's weird to like a robot when you can love animal that can talk.:4larry:
#ShotFiredAtFurryFan:4iggy:

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah me too. I'm one of the few people that actually really like Omega. Yeah i known it's weird to like a robot when you can love animal that can talk.:4larry:
#ShotFiredAtFurryFan:4iggy:
I always loved Omega. His inclusion in those games was fun and I enjoyed having him around Shadow and Rouge, generally. He was a cool character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I always loved Omega. His inclusion in those games was fun and I enjoyed having him around Shadow and Rouge, generally. He was a cool character.
YEAH! And i mean, you can play a big **** robot of the death with freaking machine gun in his hand .(Even tough you can't use it in game, except maybe in Sonic '06 but we don't talk about this one.:4mario:) And he is almost as fast as the other character! Really it's change to have a character that is so different from all the other Sonic character frankly.:4duckhunt:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Sundays are good days to relax, so that is good.

I'm planning on hanging out with my girlfriend at some point, not sure when or what we are actually going to do. Probably just eat somewhere and all that jazzzz.
Nice. Have fun whenever you're going.
I saw what you did there. Using @jazzzz 's name as a reference.
Good one :p

T

Trick or Treat

YEAH! And i mean, you can play a big **** robot of the death with freaking machine gun in his hand .(Even tough you can't use it in game, except maybe in Sonic '06 but we don't talk about this one.:4mario:) And he is almost as fast as the other character! Really it's change to have a character that is so different from all the other Sonic character frankly.:4duckhunt:
I agree, he brings something different to the table, which is nice to see. The main Sonic cast from Sonic Heroes era is one of my favorite groups in a video game.

I know a lot of people, especially Sonic purists, will disagree with me, but I would love it if almost every Sonic game had that cast of characters. That is why, even if the games weren't that great, I still liked Shadow the Edgehog and Sonic 06 (at least the cutscenes/story...), because I love a 3D Sonic game with all those characters.

Nice. Have fun whenever you're going.
I saw what you did there. Using @jazzzz 's name as a reference.
Good one :p
Thank you <3
And haha, I couldn't resist. I like puns.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Any bonds today?
I can use any image for my avatar because Smashboard servor have a error. It make me sad bruh. :crying:
I agree, he brings something different to the table, which is nice to see. The main Sonic cast from Sonic Heroes era is one of my favorite groups in a video game.

I know a lot of people, especially Sonic purists, will disagree with me, but I would love it if almost every Sonic game had that cast of characters. That is why, even if the games weren't that great, I still liked Shadow the Edgehog and Sonic 06 (at least the cutscenes/story...), because I love a 3D Sonic game with all those characters.

Thank you <3
And haha, I couldn't resist. I like puns.
Too bad that Sega seem to forget those character and now the only that we can play is Sanic, Tails is now just a assist and Knuckle and Amy are just somewhere. (Sonic Boom doesn't count, it's not a main Sonic game.)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hellooo smashboards social 5.0 I prefer celebrity "fantas" to celebrity "crushes"

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I can use any image for my avatar because Smashboard servor have a error. It make me sad bruh. :crying:

Too bad that Sega seem to forget those character and now the only that we can play is Sanic, Tails is now just a assist and Knuckle and Amy are just somewhere. (Sonic Boom doesn't count, it's not a main Sonic game.)
Yeah, I have lost interest in many of the Sonic games since after 06. Not that they are bad. I played Unleashed and it was fun, and I have heard that Generations and Colors were really good. But meh, I'm just not as interested in those games as I was in the Adventure-style era games. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom