• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, I have lost interest in many of the Sonic games since after 06. Not that they are bad. I played Unleashed and it was fun, and I have heard that Generations and Colors were really good. But meh, I'm just not as interested in those games as I was in the Adventure-style era games. Oh well
I think that the last Sonic game like Colour, Unleashed and Generation are good. But they are just forgetting alot of previous character. Which is something that need to be fix in futur Sonic games in my opinion. But hey, we will see.

T

Trick or Treat

Oh, hey, when did you come back?

Yes, Erika, Mao and moi have started the Movement against Higher Sidewalks.
Yeah, sidewalks shouldn't be that high. They should keep the blazing to a minimum.

I think that the last Sonic game like Colour, Unleashed and Generation are good. But they are just forgetting alot of previous character. Which is something that need to be fix in futur Sonic games in my opinion. But hey, we will see.
I really hope the go back to including the characters, especially giving them their own levels. I sooo miss finding the Emerald pieces :c

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I do enjoy a few of the Sonic games after 06 such as Colors, Unleashed, and Black Knight, but I think the problem with SEGA is that they're relying on Sonic too much.

Let's face it. Ever since the travesty that was 06, SEGA has been doing quite bad with firing a huge chunk of their workers all the time, especially after Sonic Boom, and I can easily see people just skipping out on Fire and Ice when it comes out. And just yesterday I read this article that said SEGA realized their purchase of Atlus may have been a bad idea. They need to get their thing together somehow.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, sidewalks shouldn't be that high. They should keep the blazing to a minimum.

I really hope the go back to including the characters, especially giving them their own levels. I sooo miss finding the Emerald pieces :c
Yeah I want to play a big freaking robot of the dead! Just add the machine gun and i buy day one the game!:seuss:
I do enjoy a few of the Sonic games after 06 such as Colors, Unleashed, and Black Knight, but I think the problem with SEGA is that they're relying on Sonic too much.

Let's face it. Ever since the travesty that was 06, SEGA has been doing quite bad with firing a huge chunk of their workers all the time, especially after Sonic Boom, and I can easily see people just skipping out on Fire and Ice when it comes out. And just yesterday I read this article that said SEGA realized their purchase of Atlus may have been a bad idea. They need to get their thing together somehow.
Sega frankly forget his other franchises. That is why also that Nintendo have and since the beginning i will say. A biggest advantage on Sega with all the franchise they have. Sega haven't alot and now they are forgetten because they are just "SANIC!! SANIC EVERYWHERE!!!". Which now cause alot of people to don't like Sonic because of that.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

While I don't know for sure, as I stopped reading articles about it, it almost seems as if they took all the wrong things out of the fanbase's reaction to 06. With people both hating on it and demanding Sonjc go "back tk his roots", they looked at the negative reaction to 06 and seemingly said "Hmm, too many characters, gotta simplify it. Adventure style...not his roots. The fans will love this"

And some of the games were great! But others, not as much.

The main problem is that they don't know what they want to do with Sonic. They keep trying tk change it up and going back and forth between 3D Adventure, or fast paced simplified platformer.

That is just what it seems like happened, to me.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think Ice and Fire could potentially be decent. If not, they could still continue making Sonic games since they've recovered from worse.
Sega's other franchises aren't as well known nor sell as much as Sonic. Heck, the fact Sonic is still alive despite the quality speaks miles for the power of the Sonic brand..

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I swear i'm beginnig to be mad with my avatar. I'm going soon to do PingasPosting if i don't have my avatar in the next hour...:evil:

T

Trick or Treat

I think Ice and Fire could potentially be decent. And Sega's other franchises aren't as well known nor sell as much as Sonic. Heck, the fact Sonic is still alive despite the quality speaks miles for the power of the Sonic brand..
The game could be decent but a lot of people will probably skip it anyway, because of the bad taste in their mouth after the first Boom.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah I want to play a big freaking robot of the dead! Just add the machine gun and i buy day one the game!:seuss:

Sega frankly forget his other franchises. That is why also that Nintendo have and since the beginning i will say. A biggest advantage on Sega with all the franchise they have. Sega haven't alot and now they are forgetten because they are just "SANIC!! SANIC EVERYWHERE!!!". Which now cause alot of people to don't like Sonic because of that.
I would just be happy if they brought Tails back to playable status.

What does Sega even have that's worth reviving, anyway?

Ecco? Vectorman? ToeJam and Earl?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Sega has absolutely nothing. Sonic is the only thing that makes money. And it makes a lot of it.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
The game could be decent but a lot of people will probably skip it anyway, because of the bad taste in their mouth after the first Boom.
It depends on how decent the game is.
I mean, with Generations and Colors I heard of people that stopped buying Sonic games since 06 saying they were going to give it a try, so it's possible.

T

Trick or Treat

It depends on how decent the game is.
I mean, with Generations and Colors I heard of people that stopped buying Sonic games since 06 saying they were going to give it a try, so it's possible.
I myself will have to wait and see reviews and gameplay before I even consider buying that game, to be honest.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Frankly they should have do this game.

"There was a Sanic Boom image before but all change when the fire nation attack...."
Sega should known that alot of people will buy this game on day one.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I myself will have to wait and see reviews and gameplay before I even consider buying that game, to be honest.
I think you're far from the only person who'll do that.
(just noticed this may have come out a bit aggressive, it's not...)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Ristar or Nights.
Speaking of which I have a Nights game that I got for $2 sitting here in my room for over a year, untouched.

Whenever I played Sega crossover games (Tennis, Racing, even that one Sonic pinball game) I always loved Nights...

...just never actually got around to playing the game.

I think you're far from the only person who'll do that.
You mean...I'm not special? D:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Yep, those are toys of a Transformers x Evangelion crossover. Yep, they're official, shown in the WonderFest.

Then again the crossover isn't really very new, an EVA colored Optimus Prime was released a while ago alongside an official crossover story.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just one thing about my Sanic image, is butt is consired as a bad word? And if other word are also bad? I don't want to get a warning.

T

Trick or Treat

Spoiler for immature and whorish pervyness on my part..

Her boobs (and the rest of this video) may make me reconsider buying the game...

...weird.

I'm only kidding of course. It is just lame because at first, aside from Knuckles looking weird, the game actually did look fun and interesting.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just one thing about my Sanic image, is butt is consired as a bad word? And if other word are also bad? I don't want to get a warning.
@FalKoopa I'm not equipped to answer this and Mao644 always gets ignored.

*edit* Yeah, I know @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , it won't tag @FalKoopa for some reason. I tried deleting and re-adding the l and it didn't work. :/

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Frankly they should have do this game.

Sega should known that alot of people will buy this game on day one.:yeahboi:
>mfw Sonic Boom game went infamous
>mfw Sonic Boom's popularity came from either glitches or the TV show
>mfw It's becoming a series

Dear God, they're making the best out of the worst. There is no stopping this train. :4dk:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SEGA should do more with Fantasy Zone for the sole reason of Opa Opa being adorable.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Your missed your tag bro. And since you don't answer my question. I'm going to erase this image before it's too late for me.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Anyway, here's what I spent yesterday doing instead of making a comic.

The name is naturally subject to change.

My lonely Water Type starter, folks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You're the only Smashboards user named only "Erika" so of course you're special! :D
I was going to say that nobody here was named Ari, but in fact there are tons of them. :4dk: Never so common before.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also here are other non-Nintendo stuff from the Wonder Fest that I liked and I know I will never have:

Nendoroid Anna from Frozen:

Nendoroid Shirou Emiya from Fate/stay night:

Hikari Yagami and Angewomon statue from Digimon:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys "butt" is absolutely not a bad word. No. :laugh:

T

Trick or Treat

Hmm, I think I am gonna play basketball with my friend in about an hour. And then gf later.

So I miiiight not be on as much today.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Anyway, here's what I spent yesterday doing instead of making a comic.

The name is naturally subject to change.

My lonely Water Type starter, folks.

GLUPPY?

Is it one of those Pokemon who look innocent but soon become rabid beasts of destruction?
****ing hilarious, but it's so adorable. :4dk:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Spoiler for immature and whorish pervyness on my part..

Her boobs (and the rest of this video) may make me reconsider buying the game...

...weird.

I'm only kidding of course. It is just lame because at first, aside from Knuckles looking weird, the game actually did look fun and interesting.
Why does Tails have 2 Pikachu tails?

T

Trick or Treat

Hmm, I think I am gonna play basketball with my friend in about an hour. And then gf later.

Nevermind about the basketball. He wants to bring his fiance and...we don't really like each other much.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

*edit* Yeah, I know @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , it won't tag @FalKoopa for some reason. I tried deleting and re-adding the l and it didn't work. :/
I'm sorry. I changed the 'p' to Greek letter Rho, so don't type out my full name. Type @FalKoo and wait for the list to show up. >_>
I'll change it back as soon as I can. It probably wasn't a good idea. :laugh:

Anyway yeah, 'butt' is not a bad word.

:231:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
GLUPPY?

Is it one of those Pokemon who look innocent but soon become rabid beasts of destruction?
****ing hilarious, but it's so adorable. :4dk:
Just as a tip, Lungfish are absolutely NOT adorable in real life. :p

It's odd. Basketball is that one sport I really could never get into either playing or watching, haha. Naturally being a tall guy who absolutely suck at basketball made me picked first in gym class...once. And then last from then on. :laugh: Have fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom