• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why is building a base of operations so hard to do in Terraria? All I want is a Cobalt Brick Castle but I have no idea how to set its interior up. It's frustrating to be honest. :4lucario:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Guys, new leak ! Just like Rayman !

Also, hi.
Just imagine if it was real AND was a potential top tier. :chuckle:

Well before shooting me in the head. I should have first a shotgun or a weapon for that. So don't worry, i be fine. For now.:4falcon:

That's the default avatar when your a member in Smashboard. But really, it just suck. I'm feeling like a newbie now.:4tlink:
Just literally go on Google images and type [thing you want] 150x150 and you have your results.
That's how I snagged this beauty of Waluigi. :upsidedown:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As far as watching goes, my favorite sport is curling. I'd love to try it out, but the nearest place to do it is in Scranton and it's one of those yearly membership things, and I'm low on funds. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is the last one, really:

MegaHouse statues of Minako Aino, Makoto Kino, Rei Hino, Ami Mizuno, Usagi Tsukino and surprisingly Naru Osaka from Sailor Moon (obligatory @Burning Mandala tag):

Jessie and Wobbuffet figure from Pokémon:

Nendoroid Satori Komeiji from Touhou:

Petit Chinese Dress Muse Nendoroids from Love Live! School Idol Project:

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Must be that Moderator gene that we happen to share. :p That's right, mods are picked through eugenics. Heard it here first.
I'm tall too!

This must mean that soon I'll be chosen to become a moderator despite all my ****posting and Lanky spam, right?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just imagine if it was real AND was a potential top tier. :chuckle:

Just literally go on Google images and type [thing you want] 150x150 and you have your results.
That's how I snagged this beauty of Waluigi. :upsidedown:
This isn't my problem. My problem is that i can't use ANY OF MY IMAGE FOR MY AVATAR. So i'm stuck with default avatar that just suck!:4bowser:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well before shooting me in the head. I should have first a shotgun or a weapon for that. So don't worry, i be fine. For now.:4falcon:

That's the default avatar when your a member in Smashboard. But really, it just suck. I'm feeling like a newbie now.:4tlink:
I know what you mean, for alot of people an avatar is like your identity pretty much.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sports talk, eh? Well, I use to watch Football and Hockey but I ended up drifting away from both because I just simply grew tired of them.

I'd rather spend my time playing video games anyways. :4ganondorf:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know what you mean, for alot of people an avatar is like your identity pretty much.
Yeah! I want my avatar, i want my custom emote back, I WANT MY IDENTITY BACK!!!!:crying::c:cry:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Conceive 6 children and give every family member their own toilet. Inb4 it's impossible to get children or even getting married.
To say nothing of the fact that right now I'm a blue werewolf with butterfly wings, so that says a lot about my potential suitor. :troll:

Why is building a base of operations so hard to do in Terraria? All I want is a Cobalt Brick Castle but I have no idea how to set its interior up. It's frustrating to be honest. :4lucario:
I just made a skyscraper out of snow brick, put chest rooms/mannequin rooms made of Ice Brick around the outside, and made my tiny rooms into whatever seemed appropriate for a house/ base.

I'm lazy, but the rope-based method of getting into NPC rooms means that enemy invasions aren't a problem.

T

Trick or Treat

I love sports so much.

I watch baseball and hockey religiously, basketball not as much but I still follow it. Don't give a damn about football or soccer though.

I play basketball and baseball with my friends sometimes.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Welp, a meteorite just knocked out one of my Heart Lanterns.

Thanks, space! :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just made a skyscraper out of snow brick, put chest rooms/mannequin rooms made of Ice Brick around the outside, and made my tiny rooms into whatever seemed appropriate for a house/ base.

I'm lazy, but the rope-based method of getting into NPC rooms means that enemy invasions aren't a problem.
I usually do this but I'm tired of it. I want something more eye catching and nice looking. Cobalt Bricks are nice and go well with Pearlstone Bricks mixed with Pearlwood furniture, but if it's one thing I suck at, it's interiors.

I'm at that point in the game where Moon Events are a cakewalk and now I only want to create cool stuff. Hell, my Moon farm is an Eyeball crying Blizzards for gods sake. :4iggy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm going to go somewhere until this goddamn error of the servor is finish. If it's finish, say to me. I'm just going now to run like crazy drunk. Laterz.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I usually do this but I'm tired of it. I want something more eye catching and nice looking. Cobalt Bricks are nice and go well with Pearlstone Bricks mixed with Pearlwood furniture, but if it's one thing I suck at, it's interiors.

I'm at that point in the game where Moon Events are a cakewalk and now I only want to create cool stuff. Hell, my Moon farm is an Eyeball crying Blizzards for gods sake. :4iggy:
Once I make it further I'll probably try to make cool stuff, too, but right now I need to work on beating the Mechanical Bosses and my strategy on Mobile was to fight Skeletron Prime in Space, hence the Heart Lantern project designed to replicate the results of that. :4megaman:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Burning Mandala Manhandla
I did not actually expect you to go through with the prank.
I was just joking when I proposed it.
Though only halfway, it really does work.
:troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

New Sonic games are basically things that have ups and downs. Games like Lost World were a cool concept that sounded cool on paper, but in practice... eh. I've seen people complaining about the 3DS version's Special Stages, with you having to tilt the 3DS to do something.

The Classic Sonic era was nothing but success, success and success. Modern Sonic comes out with Adventure; the game is good but is on the Dreamcast. Adventure 2 comes out; PS2 comes out; SEGA fails, and Dreamcast discontinued.

Honestly if there's a thing Sonic's always been good at, it's the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom