• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf . How you doing?:secretkpop: Me, i am gggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. :drsad: I leave you known why.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hehehe.
*fight starts*
*abandons mission right away and curls up*
the moral is:

don't tick off zinogre

of course thats not even mentioning the fact that Stygian Zinogre is scarier than a Frenzied Zinogre.
N-no, i i am totally-ly normal...I S-swear...!

C-cleary i m-mean...
you should look into the error or asked someone about it lol.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
the moral is:

don't tick off zinogre

of course thats not even mentioning the fact that Stygian Zinogre is scarier than a Frenzied Zinogre.

you should look into the error or asked someone about it lol.
W-well FalKoopa said that that i would have to w-wait until the servor er-ror is gggggone. So i have to waIT until it's c-corrected. GREATTT.

I am n-not insaneeee about T-this...

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
W-well FalKoopa said that that i would have to w-wait until the servor er-ror is gggggone. So i have to waIT until it's c-corrected. GREATTT.

I am n-not insaneeee about T-this...
Aww it's not that bad mao! You look adorable with a default avi! :4roy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aww it's not that bad mao! You look adorable with a default avi! :4roy:
N-NO! I want my idendity back! My avatar back! M-my emote back! OR I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONEEEE!!

I AM S-STILL NOT INSANE ABOUT THISSSSS!!!!!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I officially had the strangest dream of my entire life last night. I was stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, and I was working with a talking Pikachu, Teddy from Persona, some girl who was a b**** to everyone but the Pikachu, and another girl who was always trying to get into my pants. Outside of typical zombie nonsense, our journey consisted of us going to LA, playing poker with Weegee, battling Pepe the Frog, and playing catch with the Diamond Dog.

The weirdest part though was the last part before I woke up. Our group was hiding in some old ruins near LA. The were no booby traps or anything, and there was only one really long hallway and a single room at the end of said hallway. We made it into the room, and for no reason, as soon as Teddy made some random bear puns, we all heard a demonic Bidoof cry, which caused the entire ruins to shake. After that, the dream ended and I woke up.

... Yeah.

:094:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I officially had the strangest dream of my entire life last night. I was stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, and I was working with a talking Pikachu, Teddy from Persona, some girl who was a b**** to everyone but the Pikachu, and another girl who was always trying to get into my pants. Outside of typical zombie nonsense, our journey consisted of us going to LA, playing poker with Weegee, battling Pepe the Frog, and playing catch with the Diamond Dog.

The weirdest part though was the last part before I woke up. Our group was hiding in some old ruins near LA. The were no booby traps or anything, and there was only one really long hallway and a single room at the end of said hallway. We made it into the room, and for no reason, as soon as Teddy made some random bear puns, we all heard a demonic Bidoof cry, which caused the entire ruins to shake. After that, the dream ended and I woke up.

... Yeah.

:094:
THE POWER OF BIDOOF COMPELS YOU!!!
THE POWER OF BIDOOF COMPELS YOU!!!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wonder if, when the time comes, I should change back to Envy. I think most of us forgot I was Envy before lol.
I like it either way, but Envy is the name my mind goes to when I see Erika.

Good morning everyone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like it either way, but Envy is the name my mind goes to when I see Erika.

Good morning everyone.
Good morning, i can't use any image for my avatar and i cry because of that. Please tell me that the server will be fix soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom