• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

at first the mounting system is kinda difficult. monsters are more active when you mount them if they arent tired, and vice versa.
It is also ridiculously easy to mount monsters if you use the IG, which I use. Though I use it because I like not feeling so stuck and immobile.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol MH4 randoms.

was playing with an bow user, and i was using muh greatsword. was fighting deviljho.
bow user kept shooting me mid-charge, no big deal.
deviljho jumps on him and he gets killed. this happens two more times. no big deal, i don't mind retrying the quest.
get back to Val Habar
he says:
>"why didn't you do more"
>"you just sat there"
>just sat there
>mounted deviljho 3 times, got him tired until he went to go eat.

T

Trick or Treat

lol MH4 randoms.

was playing with an bow user, and i was using muh greatsword. was fighting deviljho.
bow user kept shooting me mid-charge, no big deal.
deviljho jumps on him and he gets killed. this happens two more times. no big deal, i don't mind retrying the quest.
get back to Val Habar
he says:
>"why didn't you do more"
>"you just sat there"
>just sat there
>mounted deviljho 3 times, got him tired until he went to go eat.
I love the people who want help with their Urgents, and say they will help you and the others after, but then they immediately back out.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I love the people who want help with their Urgents, and say they will help you and the others after, but then they immediately back out.
lol, the only urgents i understand them doing this on are Ukanlos and Dalamadur.
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf now, huh? That's fitting. :p
EXACTLY WHY I CHOSE IT
It is also ridiculously easy to mount monsters if you use the IG, which I use. Though I use it because I like not feeling so stuck and immobile.
yeah, IG was fun for me because i love the system

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So Nintendo has trademarked K. Rool's name and now people think he'll be in Smash for that.

I know, I know, he's a popular character for the ballot and all but I think people are jumping to conclusions. Not saying he can't be in at this point I don't give a ****, just poeple overreacting.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys? I'm back from my first Comic-Con. Experience wise, it felt a bit overwhelming, but it was a decent time. Couldn't really make the most out of it though, as the celebrities and VIP guests were from shows I wasn't interested in. (FYI, there were actors from the "Arrow" series and Doctor Who, as well as Naruto's English voice actress.), which also meant the panels didn't interest me either. It was a pretty new experience though, seeing hundreds and hundreds of people cosplaying and having a good time. I'm starting to think of characters I could cosplay as if I went next time, even though I never have done cosplay. :p

At the very least I spent £150 on a bunch of merchandise, including;
  • Soul Eater Maka figure.
  • Attack on Titan wallet.
  • Wall scrolls of Blue Exorcist, Kill la Kill and Akame ga Kill.
  • Mounted picture of Kiki's Delivery service.
  • Art books of Neon Genesis Evangelion and D.Gray-man.
  • T-shirts.
  • Street Fighter socks.
  • ...and a hotdog!
Comic-Con felt more like a shopping spree than a convention. :p

D

Deleted member

I have no idea how can I play Monster Hunter, but it's not like I'm interested that much.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I seem to be kicking ass with the Glave so Imma stick with it
'sup guys? I'm back from my first Comic-Con. Experience wise, it felt a bit overwhelming, but it was a decent time. Couldn't really make the most out of it though, as the celebrities and VIP guests were from shows I wasn't interested in. (FYI, there were actors from the "Arrow" series and Doctor Who, as well as Naruto's English voice actress.), which also meant the panels didn't interest me either. It was a pretty new experience though, seeing hundreds and hundreds of people cosplaying and having a good time. I'm starting to think of characters I could cosplay as if I went next time, even though I never have done cosplay. :p

At the very least I spent £150 on a bunch of merchandise, including;
  • Soul Eater Maka figure.
  • Attack on Titan wallet.
  • Wall scrolls of Blue Exorcist, Kill la Kill and Akame ga Kill.
  • Mounted picture of Kiki's Delivery service.
  • Art books of Neon Genesis Evangelion and D.Gray-man.
  • T-shirts.
  • Street Fighter socks.
  • ...and a hotdog!
Comic-Con felt more like a shopping spree than a convention. :p
Have fun being broke

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

lol, the only urgents i understand them doing this on are Ukanlos and Dalamadur.

EXACTLY WHY I CHOSE IT

Dalamadur fine because it takes so long. But why Ukanlos? I helped so many people beat Ukanlos when they would just ditch me after. I killed it probably around 15 times in a row before I actually got it for MY Urgent...

I seem to be kicking *** with the Glave so Imma stick with it

Have fun being broke

I love the IG because pole-vaulting makes mounting easier and just it js really fun to use.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The moment where i can finally have my avatar back, i'm going into full Pingas mode for 5 minutes and then i will use the avi i wanted to use before.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Dalamadur fine because it takes so long. But why Ukanlos? I helped so many people beat Ukanlos when they would just ditch me after. I killed it probably around 15 times in a row before I actually got it for MY Urgent...

I love the IG because pole-vaulting makes mounting easier and just it js really fun to use.
ukanlos is one of the longest fights to me.
his stupid ice swimming attack is always a pain to me ;-;

T

Trick or Treat

ukanlos is one of the longest fights to me.
his stupid ice swimming attack is always a pain to me ;-;
I memerized his movements after fighting him soo many times in a row that one night. His fight is long but not crazy long, at least for me. And witb a squad of 3-4.

Soul.

So Nintendo has trademarked K. Rool's name and now people think he'll be in Smash for that.

I know, I know, he's a popular character for the ballot and all but I think people are jumping to conclusions. Not saying he can't be in at this point I don't give a ****, just poeple overreacting.
I posted an image of that last Wednesday. It doesn't seem to mean anything at all; people are already voting for him. Who knows though?

D

Deleted member

:079:
Jokes. We talked about that before.

The name getting trademarked doesn't mean he's getting in, but then again, I don't speculate for ****.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I memerized his movements after fighting him soo many times in a row that one night. His fight is long but not crazy long, at least for me. And witb a squad of 3-4.
eh i always fought him with 2 people so maybe thats why...

D

Deleted member

The moment where i can finally have my avatar back, i'm going into full Pingas mode for 5 minutes and then i will use the avi i wanted to use before.
And then change the avatar to something else. Again. *laughs*

T

Trick or Treat

I have quite a bit of money saved up, but that is all going away in the next month or so to pay for car and college ._.

eh i always fought him with 2 people so maybe thats why...
Yeah then that can take a while, in that case

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

K. Rool still probably won't happen because; Sakurai.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And then change the avatar to something else. Again. *laughs*
ISeeWhatYouDidHere.png:dazwa:
No really, i just can't have a fix avatar, i have to change it. The only way i could ever not change my avi for a long time if someone would do a Wonderful draw of my character. But it would probably not happen until a long time. (Not to say that the one you do is not wonderful, i freaking love it, i even put into my signature for that! Thank you again for this draw :) )

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
my gosh im listening to the Oblivion OST again.
the nostalgia ;_;.
I have quite a bit of money saved up, but that is all going away in the next month or so to pay for car and college ._.

Yeah then that can take a while, in that case
my first completion of him took like 45 minutes lol.

T

Trick or Treat

my gosh im listening to the Oblivion OST again.
the nostalgia ;_;.

my first completion of him took like 45 minutes lol.
Is there a record book or some way to check that out? I know it didnt take that long with me. But again, more than 2 people

Last edited by a moderator:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Is there a record book or some way to check that out? I know it didnt take that long with me. But again, more than 2 people
don't think so.
i think it tells you your best time after you complete it maybe?
i always mash A on the outro menu so i forget lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! THE PANDORA HEARTS ENDING THEME IS SO GOOD AS ALWAYS!!! Really, when i feel bad or so. Just listen a music of Pandora Hearts make everything better for me.:happysheep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom