• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

So, I went out to take the trash out, and I saw something on the ground. At first I thought it was trash left by the neighbors, but then I walked over to it. It turned out to be a dead rat. It is hot out and I think that's why it died. But I also found a wound on it. Possibly caused by another rat or a cat. I am a weirdo, and like almost all animals and I feel bad for it. I am going to bary it soon.
That is really cute. I love animals as well, and you doing something like that for it warms my heart.

Which is already extra warm because of how hot it is here. But still!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Guys, guess what?
This is the most intelligent discussion we've ever had on this thread. Probably EVER.
:4miibrawl:Round of applause. :4miibrawl:
Why did Link's claps have to suck?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
And that isn't what it means. It literally just means that I don't smoke cigarettes often. :p
Ah, I see. Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything. : )

Smoking and drinking?
Uhhhh never smoked never will
how did it get to this topic LOL
You didn't deny drinking. :happysheep:

Also, saw someone mention it, but I actually have Edea as a time mage currently. I'm planning on making her a performer actually. Want her to be my support.

I'm glad that even though they have certain stats slightly favoring certain jobs, it isn't so big that have to make them those jobs. Very flexible class system.

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
So I decided to play Pokémon X after a really long time, and first thing that happens once I step on the grass, a shiny Metang appears.

Hopefully another shiny appears today

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The amount of luxuries people should consume is relative. There's a few people who'd smoked many fat cuban cigars every single day of their lives and died at 80 something of old age, and then there's people who'd get lung cancer after one cigarette. The first person would be right to smoke that much, but probably not the second person.

However, the thought these things should be called criminal and some arbitrary date set as a limiter on enjoying any of the bounty of luxury is utterly ridiculous.

If Thomas Aquinas, one of the most hardcore moralistic and religious people that ever lived, said that civil authority had to respect people's free choice to sin such as by prostitution, there's probably something to be said for freedom that trumps the interest of the many or ill-defined "society".

The only way a civil authority has legitimate grounds to criminalize a given act is ONLY IF it's on a case-by-case basis with this criteria: there is a clear victim, that is an individual person or individual persons, that are necessarily and unavoidably harmed by the actions of the defendant.

That being said I'm with y'all and I don't like the smell of smoking.

Oh and I found this :

Srry we're talking about such serious things everyone D:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who wants to talk about meatspin Sm4sh!
Talking about Smash here?
BDSKyHF.gif

This thread is TOTALLY not a thread for talking about Smash m8. Only nosense is accepted.:yeahboi: (And sometime a little bit of sense.)

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Me a few minutes ago:

"Okay, I'll just eat 2, maybe 3 cookies tops and drink a glass of milk; I'm be satisfied with that."

about 15 cookies and 2 glasses of milk later...

"...I regret nothing."

_gold_

Smash Master
So I decided to play Pokémon X after a really long time, and first thing that happens once I step on the grass, a shiny Metang appears.

Hopefully another shiny appears today
Impressive! Then again, they've made shinies much more common in the newer games. Wish they hadn't, cause it's not as impressive as it once was. I remember my first shiny was a Gastly. Long time ago... not sure what ever happened to it.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I have to say, people discussing religion and drinking with civility is a rare sight on the internet.

Good work Smashboards, I can safely say there is no regrets joining this site thus far.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
sooooooo boreddddddd
too hot to go back outside
QQ the person I want to talk to is asleep and everyone else is either busy or rip ; -;
At a friends house and he's sleeping so entertain me thread : ^ )
Ah, I see. Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything. : )

You didn't deny drinking. :happysheep:

Also, saw someone mention it, but I actually have Edea as a time mage currently. I'm planning on making her a performer actually. Want her to be my support.

I'm glad that even though they have certain stats slightly favoring certain jobs, it isn't so big that have to make them those jobs. Very flexible class system.
QQ
oh I have 3 funny stories about that
I'm still underage but no one cares if it's a holiday or an event like graduation

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Impressive! Then again, they've made shinies much more common in the newer games. Wish they hadn't, cause it's not as impressive as it once was. I remember my first shiny was a Gastly. Long time ago... not sure what ever happened to it.
The only shiny I had was a dunsparce
sooooooo boreddddddd
too hot to go back outside
Its like satan's asshole outside, m8

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well see that's not how you got into posts. I got my wings after getting into too many arguments that I really shouldn't have and got really salty afterwards.
Take notes kids, I'm quizzing you all later.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The amount of luxuries people should consume is relative. There's a few people who'd smoked many fat cuban cigars every single day of their lives and died at 80 something of old age, and then there's people who'd get lung cancer after one cigarette. The first person would be right to smoke that much, but probably not the second person.

However, the thought these things should be called criminal and some arbitrary date set as a limiter on enjoying any of the bounty of luxury is utterly ridiculous.

If Thomas Aquinas, one of the most hardcore moralistic and religious people that ever lived, said that civil authority had to respect people's free choice to sin such as by prostitution, there's probably something to be said for freedom that trumps the interest of the many or ill-defined "society".

The only way a civil authority has legitimate grounds to criminalize a given act is ONLY IF it's on a case-by-case basis with this criteria: there is a clear victim, that is an individual person or individual persons, that are necessarily and unavoidably harmed by the actions of the defendant.

That being said I'm with y'all and I don't like the smell of smoking.

Oh and I found this :

Srry we're talking about such serious things everyone D:
Nah man, I found it very insightful. Knowing what people think benefits one's way of thinking and everyone else's. It's pretty cool.
But yeah, let's get back to ****posting.
Cue music!
@Erika

Your signature makes me want to use my Kyouko avi that was also made by Neo Zero. :3
Your avi's dress looks a biiiiiiitt tight. Just saying. :rosalina:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@Erika

Here it is. I like it a lot, though it admittedly isn't my favorite of the ones he made for me. (I like this one Viridi avi he made quite a lot. <3 )

He made it after we watched Madoka together. : )

My first shiny was a tentacool.

T

Trick or Treat

@Erika

Here it is. I like it a lot, though it admittedly isn't my favorite of the ones he made for me. (I like this one Viridi avi he made quite a lot. <3 )

He made it after we watched Madoka together. : )

My first shiny was a tentacool.
Oooh I like that one. I would be interested in seeing Viridi too, if that's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom