• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Doing either of those excessively is a bad thing. Though that really applies to many things.

I for one, still drink and smoke. However, I am responsible about it, kniw my limits, and don'g do it a lot.
I will never ever smoke. Also, when i'm old enough to drink(I'm 19 so I'm underage), i'll drink from time to time.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Super Smash Flash 1 master race.

And of course the subject has already changed. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Doing either of those excessively is a bad thing. Though that really applies to many things.

I for one, still drink and smoke. However, I am responsible about it, kniw my limits, and don'g do it a lot.

This is really all it comes down to. Morals are different, so please don't think less of me, or anyone just because they smoke and/or drink, legally or not.
Like hell I would.
I appreciate and accept EVERYTHING you have to say, even if it goes against what I believe. I will still love you guys to the very end, even if you end up turning against me and each other.
Just fyi. :4link:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I will never ever smoke. Also, when i'm old enough to drink(I'm 19 so I'm underage), i'll drink from time to time.
I just turned 21 and I havent touched alcohol yet.

I refuse to be around anyone that smokes though. I had enough being around my mother with that pff

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

This is really all it comes down to. Morals are different, so please don't think less of me, or anyone just because they smoke and/or drink, legally or not.
thats fair. i dont mind responsible drinking or smoking :4pacman:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Never going to smoke and drink.

I work at a convenience store and I have costumers that come in daily (some of which come in several times a day as well) for their smokes & alcohol. Their message is really making me don't want to get involved with spending my money for the same products once a day every day that shorten my lifespan, habit forming (I have enough bad habits already, thank you), and addiction.

Same goes with lottery.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This heat is making me incredibly dizzy
Never going to smoke and drink.

I work at a convenience store and I have costumers that come in daily (some of which come in several times a day as well) for their smokes & alcohol. Their message is really making me don't want to get involved with spending my money for the same products once a day every day that shorten my lifespan, habit forming (I have enough bad habits already thank you), and addiction.

Same goes with lottery.
I think a local pharmacy around me just stopped selling cigarettes all together. And in other places the prices for cigarettes are large

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The other thing is that I never smoke around people. If I am outside with people, I will ask them if they are okay with it. If not, I will either hold off, or just step away for a minute or two. Just because I smoke doesn't mean that the people around me should secondhand.

thats fair. i dont mind responsible drinking or smoking :4pacman:
<3

Like hell I would.
I appreciate and accept EVERYTHING you have to say, even if it goes against what I believe. I will still love you guys to the very end, even if you end up turning against me and each other.
Just fyi. :4link:
Only time I will turn against you is the Hunger Games!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
smoking and drinking are unhealthy and they cost too much, it's enough to make my Jewish blood boil.
your jewish? Sweet, my 2nd Jewish friend
The other thing is that I never smoke around people. If I am outside with people, I will ask them if they are okay with it. If not, I will either hold off, or just step away for a minute or two. Just because I smoke doesn't mean that the people around me should secondhand.
Im sorry... but even if you are a responsible smoker... the smell of smoke will still be on you and I cant stay around to smell that.

Thats just me
Y'all are just a bunch of saints!
Me...? A saint?
Funny Joke :4villagerf:

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'll probably never get into smoking or drinking. Hell, I barely ever drink sodas, unless I'm at a party or a restaurant, then I drink way more than the average person should. Gotta love me some root beer. :laugh:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I have sinusitis +allergic rhinitis, so as long as you don't smoke in rooms we're cool :happysheep:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This heat is making me incredibly dizzy

I think a local pharmacy around me just stopped selling cigarettes all together. And in other places the prices for cigarettes are large
Yes, CVS did stop.

Fun fact: Most gas stations make more money from smokes, alcohol, & lottery than from gas.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
why are people calling me a germophobe because i dont like contact with people
thats... just weird.

T

Trick or Treat

I don't mind smoking people, as long as they don't do it indoors.
Eww indoors smoking.

your jewish? Sweet, my 2nd Jewish friend

Im sorry... but even if you are a responsible smoker... the smell of smoke will still be on you and I cant stay around to smell that.

Thats just me
It doesn't stick if you do it outdoors only, and if you don't smoke frequently. Like me. I don't smoke every day or anything close to that. The smell isn't on me at all and never has been. My parents would have killed me if they smelled anything. Even when I come home shortly after smoking, without any perfume.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh, that's because the hair is weird :denzel:
View attachment 62602

:yeahboi:See! now it feels perfectly normal!:yeahboi:
God damn it I really need to learn to use photoshop
thats... just weird.
But they don't like contact with people at all, like Howie Mandel
It doesn't stick if you do it outdoors only, and if you don't smoke frequently. Like me. I don't smoke every day or anything close to that. The smell isn't on me at all and never has been. My parents would have killed me if they smelled anything. Even when I come home shortly after smoking, without any perfume.
My mom smoked outside all the time and the smell was on everything she wore so idk

I just hate cigarettes to death and maybe I have a sensitive nose

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

No need to get overcomplicated with photoshop, as long as you've got a program that supports layers you're good to go :secretkpop:

thats... just weird.
Not liking contact with people doesn't mean you are a germaphobe, however, most germaphobes don't like contact with people -shrug-

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Once during one of my fishing trips, my dad's friend started smoking in the car, and it was terrible. Ugh...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

My mom smoked outside all the time and the smell was on everything she wore so idk

I just hate cigarettes to death and may I have a sensitive nose
y-yeah i just dont like physical contact.
i dont mind TALKING TO PEOPLE though i literally got asked if i had aspergers last time I talked to someone which i thought was kinda rude lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm never going to smoke or drink alcool in my life anyway. So i guess i'm fine.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My mom smoked outside all the time and the smell was on everything she wore
Well did she do it a lot? The more you smoke, the more it sticks on you.

Maybe I'm just lucky and the wind blows it away from me. :p. All I know is that I don't smell of smoke.

Then again, I don"t smoke cigarettes super often

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I actually don't mind people smoking or drinking in public (I have a high tolerance for even the smell). Just as long as it isn't around my house. Respect is not only limited to the person giving respect, you know.
I'm christian, btw.
Only time I will turn against you is the Hunger Games!
Hah, next time we participate in the hunger games, I will walk into your camp and go all Yandere on you. :4samus:
<3 <3 <3:happysheep:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
y-yeah i just dont like physical contact.
Then yeah, you would be classed as a germaphobe. do you not like toughing people if they don't have gloves? I know Howie will not shake anyones hand unless they have a glove on

Although he was hypnotized into shaking peoples hands that were bare on Americas got Talent. It was amazing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom