• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
T

Trick or Treat

But their religion says otherwise. :4pacman: I feel like fathers of this and next generation would be more like "Eh, whatever. I did that once when I was a kid." when it comes to gaming stuff.
I'm going to ignore the topic of religion...I don't like that topic.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
But your morals are different than other people's.

I find nothing wrong with drinking, unless it is absolutely excessive, and obviously drunk driving is a disgusting thing to do. I also have no problem with cigarettes. I drank and smoked well before I legally could.

Does that make my morals wrong? No, it doesn't.
yeah, morals are different for everyone.
i personally hate alcohol and cigarettes because my mom does both EXCESSIVELY, buuuut of course everyone has differing opinions.

oh well though, theres some people i'll let slide for smoking...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
But your morals are different than other people's.

I find nothing wrong with drinking, unless it is absolutely excessive, and obviously drunk driving is a disgusting thing to do. I also have no problem with cigarettes. I drank and smoked well before I legally could.

Does that make my morals wrong? No, it doesn't.

And this is exactly right. Parents have no real grounds to blame a show or game that their child happens to imitate.
Hmm. We're a strange species. Reminds me of the peanuts pic I posted several pages ago.

Okay then. Your morals and ideas are different from mine. Let's leave it at that. It's a fact I highly respect because I don't like forcing other people to change. So be it.
Not gonna hate you guys or anything.
Man, I could write a book on this if I wanted to.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I know, right? I already have a hold order for it at GameStop, and yet I'm not sure whether or not Christmas Vacation will be starting down there by then.
It probably will. Just wait have wait til then. I'm a little hyped for it too, but not as much as others. All I think of is giant mecha-suits.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'M
FINALLY
BACK
AT
HOUSE
ON
MY
COMPUTER!!!!
PARTY HARD!!!!!
cv.gif

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, clocking out from work took longer than expected and made me miss the 2:30 playing of Ant-Man

5:00 playing is now my new time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Decide to change avatar because lol. Anyway, what's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom