• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Who plays Super Smash Flash? I main Goku in the game.
I main Superman. :4ness:

It went good~ I got the N3DS the day after and Im lovin it
I don't know what happened to my N3DS when I bought it, but I can move the upper screen left or right a little towards a shoulder buttons. I don't know if I just got unlucky or if it's with everyone's.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I love being on this social with the opening of Dragon Ball Z "Cha-La-Head-Cha-La" on.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GOD! Every time i listen the OP of Pandora Hearts, i'm feeling always so great! God i love this song to death.:love:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I like the gameboy-esque cries haha :( if they all said their names we wouldn't have fancy crazy stuff like this:

That's why I said somewhat. I just want uniformity. I prefer the "noise" cries but I don't care as long as all of them have the same style.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I main Sora and Link. I don't really like Goku's playstyle because he feels so clunky.
He's so goooooood, but he's OP. I guess that would happen if Goku was actually in a Smash game, he would be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+ Tier.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I want Krillin in Smash Flash 2 so we can keep killing him lol.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Too bad Kr-...Christian Stewart Krillin is an Assist Trophy and McLeodGaming has stated no more animu characters.

I feel SSF2 is missing characters I'd like to see, but I don't know what exactly.
Oh they said no more anime characters? ****!

D

Deleted member

I've played Smash Flash like five times or so over the past few years. It still hasn't gotten my attention.. yet.

T

Trick or Treat

yeah, morals are different for everyone.
i personally hate alcohol and cigarettes because my mom does both EXCESSIVELY, buuuut of course everyone has differing opinions.

oh well though, theres some people i'll let slide for smoking...
Doing either of those excessively is a bad thing. Though that really applies to many things.

I for one, still drink and smoke. However, I am responsible about it, kniw my limits, and don'g do it a lot.

Hmm. We're a strange species. Reminds me of the peanuts pic I posted several pages ago.

Okay then. Your morals and ideas are different from mine. Let's leave it at that. It's a fact I highly respect because I don't like forcing other people to change. So be it.
Not gonna hate you guys or anything.
Man, I could write a book on this if I wanted to.
This is really all it comes down to. Morals are different, so please don't think less of me, or anyone just because they smoke and/or drink, legally or not.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder who will be unlockable chara cters in the game.
All we know is that :4bowser:, :4gaw:, & Isaac will be in the next demo (called "Beta" as they stated it'll be last major demo before the final version).

For the remaining roster, McLeodGaming will not reveal to the public.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I go for see a video of SMG4 and when i return. This thread seem to have already to pass to a next subject of conversation. Sometime this thread is too slow and sometime it's too fast for me.:roll:

_gold_

Smash Master
This is really all it comes down to. Morals are different, so please don't think less of me, or anyone just because they smoke and/or drink, legally or not.
I don't think less of people if they drink, smoke, or bite their nails. We all have flaws, bad habits, and things we'd rather leave in the past. The past is the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom