• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
y-yeah i just dont like physical contact.
i dont mind TALKING TO PEOPLE though i literally got asked if i had aspergers last time I talked to someone which i thought was kinda rude lol.
It's okay, I know your pain :) In Mexico it's customary to greet girls with a kiss, I'm always an ass and either stare them down or make them kiss my hair; if I talk to them more than once they get that I prefer handshakes and we all get along.

Then yeah, you would be classed as a germaphobe. do you not like toughing people if they don't have gloves? I know Howie will not shake anyones hand unless they have a glove on
It's not quite the same though, I dislike physical contact too due to bad childhood shenanigans with a teacher, but I'm not a germaphobe -shrugs-

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Then yeah, you would be classed as a germaphobe. do you not like toughing people if they don't have gloves? I know Howie will not shake anyones hand unless they have a glove on
ehhh i just dont like touching people period, gloves included.
its not really the germs im concerned about.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
It seems like half the cars I work on smell of cigarettes.
Some vehicles are worse than others, but you get the gist of how many people actually smoke.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I actually don't mind people smoking or drinking in public (I have a high tolerance for even the smell). Just as long as it isn't around my house. Respect is not only limited to the person giving respect, you know.
I'm christian, btw.

Hah, next time we participate in the hunger games, I will walk into your camp and go all Yandere on you. :4samus:
<3 <3 <3:happysheep:
Yeah...I can't stand anyone who smokes around people who don't want to smell that, like @Shrek_is_love's example. I would never do that in a million years. That is seriously lacking in respect

Yandere Star? This I gotta see.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm never going to smoke or drink alcool in my life anyway. So i'm guess i'm fine.
I won't be getting into those things as well. inb4 somebody says I can't judge things I haven't tried yet.. again.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
It's okay, I know your pain :) In Mexico it's customary to greet girls with a kiss, I'm always an *** and either stare them down or make them kiss my hair; if I talk to them more than once they get that I prefer handshakes and we all get along.

It's not quite the same though, I dislike physical contact too due to bad childhood shenanigans with a teacher, but I'm not a germaphobe -shrugs-
Childhood shenanigans?!

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I'm a christian, too. Most ppl on the net are atheists it seems.
And they have a good reason, too (other than just simply choosing). Many of us haven't been very good examples recently, and we forget what it means to truly love "uncondtionally."
But I won't go too deep cause some people get uncomfortable about this topic.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

It seems like half the cars I work on smell of cigarettes.
Some vehicles are worse than others, but you get the gist of how many people actually smoke.
Cars, those things can really stink of cigarette smoke. And the other type of smoke, too. :p

I won't be getting into those things as well. inb4 somebody says I can't judge things I haven't tried yet.. again.
Who said that?

@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I'm a christian, too. Most ppl on the net are atheists it seems.
I would be one of those people. :o

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Childhood shenanigans?!
Yeah, the bad kind of childhood shenanigans people don't like to acknowledge because it delves into the sucky side of humanity, but let's leave it at that otherwise this thread will be a mayor downer, haha.

Nothing wrong with that! :) Just like most people won't do drugz.Let's all be friends and respect each others opinions, doing/not doing something doesn't make you better than X or Y person c:

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
And they have a good reason, too. Many of us haven't been very good examples recently, and we forget what it means to truly love "uncondtionally."
But I won't go too deep cause some people get uncomfortable about this topic.
Ah, I see m8 8r (Don't know why I said dat)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm an atheist as well, even though I went to a christian public high school. But if believing in God gives people strength, who am I to judge?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Homewer if there is only one thing that i will smoke. And i will need for be a true MLG. It's of course weed.:yeahboi:

:troll:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I would be one of those people. :o
I'm not gonna bash you cuz ur an atheist. If u don't believe in God fine. I won't shove the Bible down ur mouth, I'm not THAT kind of Christian.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
lol.
actually i wanted to ask.
what classes did you choose for each character on Bravely Default?
Wow I switched them around a lot but I have Tiz on monk for a while.
I made Ringabel a monk then a thief but then I kept him as an archer and red mage for most of the game
Anges and Eda, I mostly just made them red mages

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm an atheist as well, even though I went to a christian public high school. But if believing in God gives people strength, who am I to judge?
Well said. I'm glad everyone here is actually intelligent unlike the majority of the web.
Except @Space Stranger. His sanity is questionable.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Homewer if there is only one thing that i will smoke. And i will need for be a true MLG. It's of course weed.:yeahboi:

:troll:
Smoke weed every dayyyy!

I'm not gonna bash you cuz ur an atheist. If u don't believe in God fine. I won't shove the Bible down ur mouth, I'm not THAT kind of Christian.
Thank you. Just like I won't shove "GOD DOESN'T EXIST" down anyone's throats. It's nice to see that we can all respect each others' beliefs here.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Wow I switched them around a lot but I have Tiz on monk for a while.
I made Ringabel a monk then a thief but then I kept him as an archer and red mage for most of the game
Anges and Eda, I mostly just made them red mages
edea as a mage?
weirdddddd.
i typically made agnes/tiz my magical classes, edea as a high defense class, then ringabel as kind of my odder classes that didnt specialize in much.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
WEED? did... somebody say.... WEED????

Does Snoop know he is a meme?
edea as a mage?
weirdddddd.
i typically made agnes/tiz my magical classes, edea as a high defense class, then ringabel as kind of my odder classes that didnt specialize in much.
now that I think of it, damn I should of made Ringabel a Pirate

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Interesting topic to have stumbled into. Just felt like checking up on old times. Won't be here long.

Don't smoke or drink myself and most likely never will, but I do still have respect even if someone does do those things. I really dislike how people treat smokers and drinkers as inhuman. Makes me sad.

Seeing Bravely Default discussion which I'm replaying currently. Love the game, and I feel the reaction to the second half is always overblown, (even if it is tedious).

My favorite classes are Performer, Arcanist, Valkeryie, Time Mage, Sword Master, and Dark Knight. Experimenting a bit more this time, and am even doing hard mode.
Then again, I don"t smoke cigarettes super often
I'm curious, does this mean you smoke something else usually? Are you, for example, more of a weed person?

T

Trick or Treat

I don't think it really matters at this point.
I guess that is true. But anyone who tells you that you need to try those things before judging them...

...is wrong.

Interesting topic to have stumbled into. Just felt like checking up on old times. Won't be here long.

Don't smoke or drink myself and most likely never will, but I do still have respect even if someone does do those things. I really dislike how people treat smokers and drinkers as inhuman. Makes me sad.

Seeing Bravely Default discussion which I'm replaying currently. Love the game, and I feel the reaction to the second half is always overblown, (even if it is tedious).

My favorite classes are Performer, Arcanist, Valkeryie, Time Mage, Sword Master, and Dark Knight. Experimenting a bit more this time, and am even doing hard mode.

I'm curious, does this mean you smoke something else usually? Are you, for example, more of a weed person?
Yeah, people shouldn't treat smokers and drinkers as inhuman. Just becayse we do that doesn't change who we are as a person.

And that isn't what it means. It literally just means that I don't smoke cigarettes often. :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, I went out to take the trash out, and I saw something on the ground. At first I thought it was trash left by the neighbors, but then I walked over to it. It turned out to be a dead rat. It is hot out and I think that's why it died. But I also found a wound on it. Possibly caused by another rat or a cat. I am a weirdo, and like almost all animals and I feel bad for it. I am going to bary it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom