• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My first shiny was the Gyarados in Gold. My first real shiny was a Golbat in Sapphire, but I lost that one. I have way too many shinies now and I don't even care about them. FML.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm going to bed. But i just want to say somethig before i go. Since i'm back, i will be capable of playing some Smash Wii U in the futur! So if anyone want to fight me (Excepted pro player.:4mario:), i will be ready to Smash! Also i will rebegin to do draw BUT since i'm happy to be back on my computer. I can do for any of you a draw that you want! Homewer, keep in mind that i'm not a pro, so demanding something that would be easy for me. I will try my best but my draw are not the greatest in the world. But i will wait to see your suggestion! On those last word, my friend. With this fanart of SPM vilain. I say to you. Good night. :) Your the best as always.
group_photo__by_thelastadventurer-d6dv9cf.jpg

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mom.
Mom.
Gatorade is not something you put in the freezer.
Mom.
Gatorade is NOT something you put in the freezer.
Mom pls.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I liked him too until the unfortunate
him pretty much dying
incident.

i literally love Knov, Morel, Meleoron, Ikalgo, Knov, Knuckle AND Shoot though.
screeeeeeeeee
:v I was just about to use a certain avi but you gotta finish the arc ; -;
This arc brought so many colorful characters

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The dress is fine. The artist just had a bit too much fun with his pencil.
That penciling made all the difference. It turned this:

Into this:

I guess it's just fine.

And I just learned a new interesting fact about that name, too. *sigh* te web isn't safe...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess that is true. But anyone who tells you that you need to try those things before judging them...

...is wrong.
Absolutely. I mean, I know which member said it. I just think it's not right to outright mention them.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Most of the stuff I like is from Japan. They have pretty good stuff. I haven't tried over countries candy though but I should
My dad brings back candy from around the world when he's on tour. Oh, the glory of other country candy!
I still remember those Dutch chocolates and French pastries.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I completely forgot Evo 2015 was on the weekend... guess I didn't care enough this year.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
what is that face even from.
i remember Obo spammed gifs of it around the time i joined
I have no idea. I've seen it in some humorous videos where the face is just flying around while "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen plays in the background. They're pretty awesome. Maybe that's where it originated? Or someone just randomly came up with the face and it spread. Like the Lenny Face.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because there's gonna be a time where they put an actual Girl/Boy as their avi and we would never know that it isn't a trap :4pacman:
Hhhuehuehue

I have no idea. I've seen it in some humorous videos where the face is just flying around while "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen plays in the background. They're pretty awesome. Maybe that's where it originated? Or someone just randomly came up with the face and it spread. Like the Lenny Face.
I think the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ originated from tumblr

"On January 1st, 2014, Tumblr user TheBalladofJakeTheSnake[2] posted the original GIF instance of the character along with an audio clip to the Brodyquest soundtrack composed and produced by Neil Cicierega. In less than a week, the Tumblr post gained more than 89,000 notes, leading numerous users to dub the emoticon “the first meme of 2014.”"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom