• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello everyone! Cant stay for long ;P
Heres a pic to make u all happy;

yes.
i love gravity falls

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
My first shiny was the Gyarados in Gold. My first real shiny was a Golbat in Sapphire, but I lost that one. I have way too many shinies now and I don't even care about them. FML.
My first shiny was an Onix in Gold, it popped immediately after I already caught an Onix.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ is one of the best dongers TBH
It has so many good uses. I see it all over Twitch.
I'll be honest.

I hate all of those twitch faces.

They have been too much overused.
Well, they have PLENTY more personality than those crummy smilies.
Eh, the smilies on Smashboards feel so pretentious or some other word to describe things negatively that I don't like.
Just think of them as any other emoticon, then there's no trouble since the meaning of an emote is to be used to transmit some feeling edit: thus overused.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Here, enjoy a Gravity Falls fan gif. It's the only non-implied sexual one I have.

This is probably THE BEST gif you have. Hands down. It's so cute and touching. True siblings right there.
Wow, you must have a lot of them. :troll:

D

Deleted member

the dream
This high-definition remake of the best Smash Bros. game of all time is solely intended for use by those who complained about Ice Climbers' removal in 3DS/Wii U. *laughs*

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
let's raid river's panty drawer.
Joke's on you, I have a strict T-Shirt, Swim Shorts, Boxers, a-little-under-the-knee-high socks and Sneakers wardrobe in every season but winter
Hasn't failed for 16 years and I'm still gender hidden :4pacman:

_gold_

Smash Master
This high-definition remake of the best Smash Bros. game of all time is solely intended for use by those who complained about Ice Climbers' removal in 3DS/Wii U. *laughs*
Pre-order at GameStop to receive the exclusive Nana! Now with even more Doritos!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

There is only one exception to this remake: Since technology has advanced, we were able to fix some of the previous bugs and/or exploits. This includes some minor tweaks and the removal of the "wavedash" exploit. We hope our advances will help make this fighting game more welcoming to both casual and competitive players. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom