• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Th candy is this small

They are easy to blast through. Oh well, More candy is coming ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I got these

50 grams...and 5 packs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hear the phrase "You are what you eat."

If I started a diet on Japanese sweets, will I become Japanese?

Inb4 I will become diabetic.

T

Trick or Treat

Alright, see ya guys later.
I gotta a date.
Wont see you guys until like Tommorew (Sorry, typing fast)
see ya
A date? Won't see us until tomorrow? Ohhhh yeahhhhh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You know you guys have posted those same Gravity Falls gifs in this same thread on like 50 separate occasions right?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You should have used this one:

Incest? More like wincest, right? :4pacman:
I'll show myself out.
Oh I bet the fanfiction writers are going everywhere right now. :4pacman:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Welp, sorry, I went too far. I deleted the gif and the text surrounding it. Probably gonna get infracted anyway, because of mod powers.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I hear the phrase "You are what you eat."

If I started a diet on Japanese sweets, will I become Japanese?

Inb4 I will become diabetic.
I've eaten at quite a few Mexican resteraunts wherever I travel, and I'm still the Canadian descended guy you'd see every day, so probably not.

Then again I also like Italian resteraunts, so that could be interfering with the paradigm.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*Is neuralized, shakes head* Huh? What? Were we talking about diabetes?
We ere talking about Japanese candy....and Traps
I've eaten at quite a few Mexican resteraunts wherever I travel, and I'm still the Canadian descended guy you'd see every day, so probably not.

Then again I also like Italian resteraunts, so that could be interfering with the paradigm.
Im so sorry

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

You're on your way to becoming Mario.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Welp.

Didn't think discussion of Fire Emblem If/Fates would start again so soon (no blood relation aside).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

I've never heard of an Italian-speaking Mexi-Canadian, but that should be a thing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Welp, sorry, I went too far. I deleted the gif and the text surrounding it. Probably gonna get infracted anyway, because of mod powers.
The guy who showed the naked Chrom with a sword covering his :4dk: didn't get infracted.

you're still welcome @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Why do people automatically try to pair up two characters or people just because they are close? You can be extremely close and comfortable with someone, and care for and love each other very deeply, but that doesn't mean they should be a couple, or that they are into each other.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why do people automatically try to pair up two characters or people just because they are close? You can be extremely close and comfortable with someone, and care for and love each other very deeply, but that doesn't mean they should be a couple, or that they are into each other.
Fetishes, duh. :4pacman:

MainJPW

M.T.A
People will always do it no matter what, as they always have.
People will pair up any two characters for the sake of it; it's not illegal, I just ignore and go about my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom