• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why do people automatically try to pair up two characters or people just because they are close? You can be extremely close and comfortable with someone, and care for and love each other very deeply, but that doesn't mean they should be a couple, or that they are into each other.
  • They are incredibly lonely.
  • They have not experienced close mutual relationships to understand the difference between platonic and romantic/sexual.
  • They are women and are willing to pair anything together from socks to old people.
  • They find it entertaining to imagine.

All in short, I don't ****ing know.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Welp.

Didn't think discussion of Fire Emblem If/Fates would start again so soon (no blood relation aside).
incestbruh.PNG

Don't forget! in Awakening, you can have Chrom marry Olivia, then have Lucina marry Male!Robin, to then marry Morgan to Inigo! :troll:

heeeeeey, post 1,234!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

People will always do it no matter what, as they always have.
People will pair up any two characters for the sake of it; it's not illegal, I just ignore and go about my business.
Even in real life it happens, too. I have 2 best friends, a guy and a girl. With both of them (separately), we know everything about each other and are extremely comfortable around each other, because we are just that close and have been for years. I even showed them my new piercing. We care deeply for each other. But we are still just platonic, no romantic interest.

But many people don't understand this type of friendship, especially me with the guy. Most people where I live have the mindset of, you only really talk to someone of the opposite gender that much if you are hooking up or dating or into each other. Which is not true at all.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
tumblr_mt1r49gBmB1r60ay5o1_500.gif

Just posting a random gif to prove that I'm still alive. Just re-writing the scripts in english because "can't find any french artists". I also finished the second case of Apollo Justice and played some Captain Falcon on FG for the fun of it.

So, what's new ?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 62623
Just posting a random gif to prove that I'm still alive. Just re-writing the scripts in english because "can't find any french artists". I also finished the second case of Apollo Justice and played some Captain Falcon on FG for the fun of it.

So, what's new ?
Can you convince them by drawing one of your French girls? :4pacman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Even in real life it happens, too. I have 2 best friends, a guy and a girl. With both of them (separately), we know everything about each other and are extremely comfortable around each other, because we are just that close and have been for years. I even showed them my new piercing. We care deeply for each other. But we are still just platonic, no romantic interest.

But many people don't understand this type of friendship, especially me with the guy. Most people where I live have the mindset of, you only really talk to someone of the opposite gender that much if you are hooking up or dating or into each other. Which is not true at all.
You can blame the Twilight movies for that. :4lucina:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why do people automatically try to pair up two characters or people just because they are close? You can be extremely close and comfortable with someone, and care for and love each other very deeply, but that doesn't mean they should be a couple, or that they are into each other.
You should of sen hamayamas stream when he was streaming Nohr

Everyone was yelling " PAIR UP THE BOYFRIENDS" " THE BOYFIRENDS ARE SEPARATED D:"

I even took part in making him pair the MC and Zero, I loved it

MainJPW

M.T.A

At first I was surprised to hear about people shipping real life people, then I remembered stuff like that happening back in high school. In fact I remember a couple people jokingly shipping me with a female friend....I ignored them of course.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It's been like that since before u_u
Well, society made it worse. Plus, look at the crapton of fanfiction that spawned from Twilight. It's ridiculous.
Also, this happens at my high school, too. I hate it when it happens because rumours spread 100% of the time people ship. I end up having a hard time talking to people because of it.
At least I don't use **** tier TF2 characters. :4jigglypuff: Scout is life.
EDIT : Oh hey, 4,000 posts. :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
At least I don't use **** tier TF2 characters. :4jigglypuff: Scout is life.
EDIT : Oh hey, 4,000 posts. :4pacman:
There's no tiers in competitive TF2 and in general.
doki-nichijou-00-720x480-h264-dvd-aac-8c48dbf101320122-57-09.jpg

Please stop talking about things you don't even properly know.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I said the Spy is ****.
What are you going to do about it?
Spy got quite a few buffs this patch in exchange for reducing frustration on both sides. He's better designed now.
Also Scout and Spy are best friends so no u

There's no tiers in competitive TF2 and in general. Please stop talking about things you don't even properly know.
That's not what he means by tier.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Shipping real people? I participated in that once with a friend and a good female friend of his but after he explained he didn't have any romantic feelings for her, we stopped. Shortly after, he found a girlfriend.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's no tiers in competitive TF2 and in general.
View attachment 62628
Please stop talking about things you don't even properly know.
Are you implying I make sense in what I talk about? :4pacman:

Spy got quite a few buffs this patch in exchange for reducing frustration on both sides. He's better designed now.
Really? Neat. Haven't played TF2 in a little while. I should pick up later on.
But Smash 64 is more important. :ness64:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Shipping talk!? I don't really ship anyone I may do it for fun sometimes, and People ship people in real life? Why that dumb.
Edit : I hate typing on the Wii U

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Shipping talk!? I don't really ship anyone I may do it for fun sometimes, and People ship people in real life? Why that dumb.
Edit : I hate typing on the Wii U
Well, it happens. Rumours spread. Friendships are questioned. People break up. People flunk out of school.
All that drama. :4villager::4villagerf:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a lot of progress in Prime 2. Managed to get to the Torvus Bog and get the super missiles. Also found another E-Tank. Though I get the feeling I missed a save point, but I found a new one in the Dark World, so it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom