• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I really need to complete the Prime Trilogy. I still haven't finished Prime 1 yet, but for some reason, I keep shrugging off the feeling to play through it again. I'm scared I'll get lost again.
But it's such a good game :c

Strofirko

Smash Master
How to derail the conversation 101:

1. Throw something interesting at them.
YO guys, I don't want you to lose your ****, but you will when you see this.

Mario kart inappropriate pics,here we go
:yeahboi:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
But it's such a good game :c
I'm not saying it isn't. I tend to get frustrated when I'm lost in a video game and am struggling to find the next destination (without resorting to a walkthrough... which may or may not happen.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like this thread wrecked itself in the last pages

T

Trick or Treat

if it's not Funky Bike, it's Daisy Mach :^)
Sucks for us people who played Daisy because we actually like her as a character. I ended up switching my characters around because people would always accuse me of stat-whoring. Not my fault my favorite character is the best. Besides Funky. <.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So, I was looking at more Fates Character impressions, a couple interesting things about some of the Nohr characters:
-As I thought, Flannel's Res is a kink in his armor, but his HP allows him to take a few hits. Skl could be another issue, but if push comes to shove, Fighter/Brave Hero can fix that.
-His daughter Velour has gotten some praise, with one user saying she was vital to their team.
-Belka is the second coming of Eda, Camilla completely outclasses her. She does have a potential saving grace in Berserker though.
-Speaking of Camilla, she could be the best of the Nohr siblings (couldn't quite tell, it sounds like it was between her and Xander) due to her well rounded stats (gets 30 in Str/Skl/Spd/Def at max level), though you have to reclass her to Wyvern Lord to make the most of them.
-Elise has the defense of wet tissue paper, but she has a high chance of dodging due to her high Spd and Luck. Plus, mages would have a hard time killing her with her high Res.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
That is really cute. I love animals as well, and you doing something like that for it warms my heart.

Which is already extra warm because of how hot it is here. But still!
Its funny, I usually hold spiritual vigils. Its not like I am going to stay outside for a whole day, but, if something dies, I usually stay up all night thinking about it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've been in Transformers mood lately, and I have to say, if there's one thing the Bay movies have actually done right, is Optimus.

T

Trick or Treat

From the bits and pieces I have seen, it seems like Fates is shaping up to be me a little more difficult than Awakening? Maybe?

T

Trick or Treat

Nohr and 3rd route are because of no grinding.
Also I never quite understood. What is the actual difference in the two versions? Is the "choose your side cutscene" just picked automatically based on which version you bought? Because if you do choose, why are there 2 versions?

I'm sorry for being a pest, I just missed this part of the information.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL Patcher and the other "good" analysts came up with ideas of what Iwata's successor should do for the company. One of the first things mentioned is them being a brand like Disney complete with Nintendo releases on competitive platforms. That along with the other "ideas" literally sound more laughable than half of the things Sega done in the past few years.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/2...s-successor-should-take-the-company/#comments

Last edited:

Soul.

Sucks for us people who played Daisy because we actually like her as a character. I ended up switching my characters around because people would always accuse me of stat-whoring. Not my fault my favorite character is the best. Besides Funky. <.<
Blame the MKWii community for being full of ********. Too bad she and Funky are the only good choices if you want to play MKWii 'competitively.'

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also I never quite understood. What is the actual difference in the two versions? Is the "choose your side cutscene" just picked automatically based on which version you bought? Because if you do choose, why are there 2 versions?

I'm sorry for being a pest, I just missed this part of the information.
Buying Hoshido = you can only go Hoshido
Buying Nohr = you can only go Nohr
Buying 3rd route = you can go 3rd route or the route of the game you bought

And don't worry, I don't think you're a pest. :)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Wait... No Japanese keyboard in Smash 4? (Rhyme? Kind of? :seuss:) Thats dumb...

T

Trick or Treat

Blame the MKWii community for being full of ********. Too bad she and Funky are the only good choices if you want to play MKWii 'competitively.'
That's why I would instead play as characters like Dry Bones, King Boo, Koopa. It was fun beating 11 Funkys and Daisys with the Koop Troop.

In a kart.

Buying Hoshido = you can only go Hoshido
Buying Nohr = you can only go Nohr
Buying 3rd route = you can go 3rd route or the route of the game you bought

And don't worry, I don't think you're a pest. :)
Okay, so that cutscene is automatically decided then.

And 3rd route is DLC I assume?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never use Funky in MKWii because his screams sound.... inapropiate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom