• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Greetings, mortals.

What's happening in this thread right now, as I step into it?

I just realized... :4charizard:Social is not safe.
Well, what did you expect from a place full of fire-breathing reptiles?

my mom literally decided to yell at the waitress at this place we went to for no reason.
that was fun.
Indeed, it does sound fun.

However, didn't you feel the slightest embarrassment of being her daughter? After all, what kind of human being yells for no reas--ah, wait... human beings are indeed inexplicable creatures in many regards. :smirk:

Didn't Sakurai say Smash is a party game? :upsidedown:
I do believe so.

Sakurai isn't very fond of the 1v1 no items competitive style, even though he does acknowledge the game can be played in many ways and it's up to the players to enjoy the game however they like.

Anyway, anyhow... I've started reading another manga, Twin Star Exorcists. That's another supernatural manga added to my list. :p

And is it just me or monthly shounen manga tend to have darker themes and premises? Well, I can't really complain about that. I like darker stuff, after all.

Because it's past 1 AM where my physical self sits towards the computer screen, I'm afraid I must be leaving just as I entered. Such is life.

That said, I bid you farewell, mortals.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just got back from Ant-Man.

HOLY ****! I don't know how Marvel Studios does it, but they've been on an incredible streak of some of the best movies I've seen.

The story, action, special effects, acting, everything! Lots of laugh out loud moments, even at the climax of BOTH the plot and action.

Keep up the marvelous work, Marvel (har har)!
Marvel does what DC don't. :troll:

I've got to see that movie soon since there are plenty of things to do this week for my birthday. Brookfield, house party, drinking with my bros (obviously friends), and present collecting since there are plenty of folks with something special for my 21st.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Rivers aren't still. :4pacman:
what if... its a river thats...um...
fine fine you win. if i get premium maybe ill switch it to something else wolf related.
Indeed, it does sound fun.

However, didn't you feel the slightest embarrassment of being her daughter? After all, what kind of human being yells for no reas--ah, wait... human beings are indeed inexplicable creatures in many regards. :smirk:
she yelled because "the waitress gave her false information" which is... wrong.
i gave the waitress like $20 because I felt bad though lol, plus the tip.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Cats make hilarious funnies. Especially when they don't give a damn.
See that face? The cat's face?

That clearly the face of someone who doesn't give a ****.

He's like, "I'm sitting my catass here, destroying the puzzle, pissing off my owner and not giving a **** about it."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
what's the difference? is the Taguel trash in stats?
Trash because Manaketes are 100x more powerful than Taguels. Taguel is weak to beastkillers, doesn't have that great caps either.

Even Nowi is better than Taguel Yarne.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
3rd Gen, Manakete Morgan is the way to go.

Taguel is trash.
Don't you have to become a pedo to get Manakete Morgen though?

The signature looks pretty much the same as far as I can tell. Any changes I didn't notice?
I changed it like a minute after i posted it, Smashboards cuts off 90% of the picture.

At least on my end it does. -_-

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Trash because Manaketes are 100x more powerful than Taguels. Taguel is weak to beastkillers, doesn't have that great caps either.

But Yarne was my child...

Edit: Scratch that

Yarne was my husband

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
See that face? The cat's face?

That clearly the face of someone who doesn't give a ****.

He's like, "I'm sitting my catass here, destroying the puzzle, pissing off my owner and not giving a **** about it."
That's Nico in a nutshell, the furry ******* does what he can to get my attention. Sitting on me when I'm sleeping, stepping on my Mac's keyboard, tearing up my college bag, and many other unspeakable crimes. That cat's another reason why I'm definitely looking forward to moving out in a year. :urg:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
But Yarne was my child...

Edit: Scratch that

Yarne was my husband
He's good as a Berserker in my opinion. Him, Laurent, and Nightwing Gerome have limited fathers that make them powerful.
Don't you have to become a pedo to get Manakete Morgen though?

I changed it like a minute after i posted it, Smashboards cuts off 90% of the picture.

At least on my end it does. -_-
That's why its fun.
Le Woody.png

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
When do cats EVER give a damn
I've a couple rare exceptions on online videos. There's a cat I saw that had the mannerisms and personality and a dog. It was the most gosh darn cheerful and active cat you'll ever see. It was bizarre.

I find cats are more active when they're young. When they're fully grown, they just turn into us; uncaring, selfish, lazy, and only want cuddles and attention only some of the time.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I've a couple rare exceptions on online videos. There's a cat I saw that had the mannerisms and personality and a dog. It was the most gosh darn cheerful and active cat you'll ever see. It was bizarre.

I find cats are more active when they're young. When they're fully grown, they just turn into us; uncaring, selfish, lazy, and only want cuddles and attention only some of the time.
this is pretty wrong in the case of my cat who died recently. he was super caring and active, ALWAYS wanted lap time.
hell my two current cats are old and only one is lazy as heck.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Mario Kart's item balance is horrible in general. Thunder Clouds were ****ing dumb, though. **** them.

There were some good clans here and there, but around 2013 they started to dissipate thanks to MK8. When said game released the MKWii bandwagon was whining at that game for not being the same as its predecessor, complaining at how ****ty it is.
MK7? Eh. It's just... there.
I hate it when you have to fly off a ledge of some sort and, while being in fist place, get hit by a blue shell.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I actually had a cat like that, he was very interactive and sweet and I never seen a cat like him before or after.

...I really miss him, both him and his brother.

Yeah, that's the reason why I always reclassed Yarne and Panne as soon as possible. Them as a Berserker and Wyvern Lord respectively were a lot better as a unit then in their base class. Thankfully, it seems Fates paid attention to some of those issues considering both of the Garous and Fox Spirits seem to be good units overall.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This ****er is a pain to get:

1. ****iest growths in the game (but he shoudn't be fighting in the first place)
  2. Have to pay 10K with the Lord Twins if you didn't deploy L'arachel on the map
  3. Will leave the map if you don't catch him in time.
His only redeeming quality is that he is useful for the Rausten Court chapter where you need him and Colm to steal from the chests. Other than that, **** Rennac.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I..am in love with this adorable *** slug
I get it, "bunny slug." You're cool. :4pacman:

Cats make hilarious funnies. Especially when they don't give a damn.
I'm not sure if I wanna laugh at the cat or feel sorry for the owner.

Anywho, do you prefer cold or hot showers, and how long? I took a hot one myself; 30 to 40 minutes as far as I can tell.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
how powerful are they lol.
Max stats without Limit Breaker:
HP: 88
Str: 40
Mag: 35
Skl: 35
Spd: 35
Lck: 46
Def: 43
Res: 40
They are powerful tanks but are on the slow side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom