• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

how powerful are they lol.
Manaketes are pretty great. My Nowi can solo any map now, though admittedly that is after like 85 levels.

I actually had a cat like that, he was very interactive and sweet and I never seen a cat like him before or after.

...I really miss him, both him and his brother.

Yeah, that's the reason why I always reclassed Yarne and Panne as soon as possible. Them as a Berserker and Wyvern Lord respectively were a lot better as a unit then in their base class. Thankfully, it seems Fates paid attention to some of those issues considering both of the Garous and Fox Spirits seem to be good units overall.
I actually found Taguel Panne to be a really strong unity. The only time she has let me down is against a group of armored units. But otherwise, she takes out the enemy like no tomorrow.

Soul.

Max stats without Limit Breaker:
HP: 88
Str: 40
Mag: 35
Skl: 35
Spd: 35
Lck: 46
Def: 43
Res: 40
They are powerful tanks but are on the slow side.
Oh. Nice. Tanks...
If you're still doing that Social Emblem thing (idk), make me that I guess

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm back after going fast in GX. :4falcon:
Chapter 1 on Very Hard is still a motherlucking pain to beat. What'd I miss?

*expects response by Flight*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I actually found Taguel Panne to be a really strong unity. The only time she has let me down is against a group of armored units. But otherwise, she takes out the enemy like no tomorrow.
I feel that she truly excels in the Wyvern tree. Taguel isn't as reliable.

Does anyone have that one unit in FE that they baby? That would be thieves for me (Colm, Matthew, and Gaius being the prime examples).

T

Trick or Treat

I feel that she truly excels in the Wyvern tree. Taguel isn't as reliable.

Does anyone have that one unit in FE that they baby? That would be thieves for me (Colm, Matthew, and Gaius being the prime examples).
Well considering I've only played Awakening I can't say.

I like to go for variety though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oddly enough, I'm warming up to Zero having a Bow Knight promotion instead of an Assassin since it gives him increased mobility to use capture and he gets swords.

Depending on the needs of my team, he might be an Adventurer for the sniping and staff utility.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Oddly enough, I'm warming up to Zero having a Bow Knight promotion instead of an Assassin since it gives him increased mobility to use capture and he gets swords.

Depending on the needs of my team, he might be an Adventurer for the sniping and staff utility.
You are a FE expert, right? Can I ask for your opinion on some couples I am planning in my next run?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You are a FE expert, right? Can I ask for your opinion on some couples I am planning in my next run?
I'll admit that there is still stuff I don't know but I'm well-versed with Sacred Stones and Awakening since those are the ones I completed multiple runs.

Send them my way! :4robinf:

T

Trick or Treat

I'll admit that there is still stuff I don't know but I'm well-versed with Sacred Stones and Awakening since those are the ones I completed multiple runs.

Send them my way! :4robinf:
As much as I have played Awakening, I never really went too hardcore with the supports and children. But I want to do at least one run where it is like that.

So far I have this:

Kellam-Nowi = Nah
Robin-Nah=Morgan
Lonqu-Tharja=Noire
Chrom-Olivia=Inigo+Lucina
Stahl-Cordelia=Severa
Gregor-Lissa=Owain

The only other child I really want is Kjelle. So I am working to find a good father for her.

I also want to find a place for Henry because I love him so.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ahhh. I might just have him just be there lol. Doin' his own thing.

I can't decide between Donny or sexy Henry for Kjelle.
If Donnel, Kjelle can get Galeforce. If Henry, Kjelle cannot. Although I don't know what kind of run you're planning to do.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
alright guys, give me a challenge.
i want to write a scary story, but i dont know what to make it about.
give me some things that should be in the story, such as location or what the possible monster/main scary thing could be.
feel free to make them reallllllly stupid things.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
give me some things that should be in the story, such as location or what the possible monster/main scary thing could be.
Germany. A Buzz Lightyear doll.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
As much as I have played Awakening, I never really went too hardcore with the supports and children. But I want to do at least one run where it is like that.

So far I have this:

Kellam-Nowi = Nah
Robin-Nah=Morgan
Lonqu-Tharja=Noire
Chrom-Olivia=Inigo+Lucina
Stahl-Cordelia=Severa
Gregor-Lissa=Owain

The only other child I really want is Kjelle. So I am working to find a good father for her.

I also want to find a place for Henry because I love him so.
Kellem!Nah is good for a high Def Nah. An alternative would be Vaike!Nah for power.
2ndGen!Morgan are generally the most powerful units for their higher stats.
Ehh...Lon'qu is better suited for someone else, like Severa. Use Gaius here for the ability to pass Counter to Noire and her ability to get Galeforce.
Stahl!Severa is the best physical Severa if you want to make her a Hero. Lon'qu!Severa works for a good Sorcerer.
Gregor's Myrmidon class overlaps with Owain. Ricken!Owain is the best sage/Dread Fighter while Stahl makes Owain a more balanced Dread Fighter. Ricken is superior only because Sages are godly.
Vaike/Donnel!Kjelle are good options for a balance between strength and passing counter. Also Galeforce.

T

Trick or Treat

If Donnel, Kjelle can get Galeforce. If Henry, Kjelle cannot. Although I don't know what kind of run you're planning to do.
I don't mind Galeforce. I do think I will reclass her, though. Not sure to what, however. Depends on the father I suppose.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Tv tropes helps, don't go for ****, as that's just awkward, normally nothing is scarier then anything, and be subtle.

Or you can just make it about dildo spiders.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Rural flatland farmland. Lady of the fields. Foreign / creepy mass broadcasts. A radio tower that warps space. A wall of fire from dried plants. A mirror that changes things.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Germany. A Buzz Lightyear doll.
Tv tropes helps, don't go for ****, as that's just awkward, normally nothing is scarier then anything, and be subtle.

Or you can just make it about dildo spiders.
Rural flatland farmland. Lady of the fields. Foreign / creepy mass broadcasts. A radio tower that warps space. A wall of fire from dried plants. A mirror that changes things.
lol i'm gonna combine all 3 of threes.

T

Trick or Treat

Kellem!Nah is good for a high Def Nah. An alternative would be Vaike!Nah for power.
2ndGen!Morgan are generally the most powerful units for their higher stats.
Ehh...Lon'qu is better suited for someone else, like Severa. Use Gaius here for the ability to pass Counter to Noire and her ability to get Galeforce.
Stahl!Severa is the best physical Severa if you want to make her a Hero. Lon'qu!Severa works for a good Sorcerer.
Gregor's Myrmidon class overlaps with Owain. Ricken!Owain is the best sage/Dread Fighter while Stahl makes Owain a more balanced Dread Fighter. Ricken is superior only because Sages are godly.
Vaike/Donnel!Kjelle are good options for a balance between strength and passing counter. Also Galeforce.
It's funny, because Lonqu!Severa is what I had in my 2nd run. And Gaius!Noire was in my most recent one. Both kicked major ass. But Stahl!Severa gets Hero which I would like.

Aside from Ricken and Stahl, is there anyone else you'd suggest for Owain?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
WWII

a person goes to a haunted house and has the escape, only for the spirits to follow haunting the person their entire life

a person gets a heart transfer of a person that died in a car crash and they start to see the person that died and the spirit starts talking to them and they are stuck with it all their life

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
WWII

a person goes to a haunted house and has the escape, only for the spirits to follow haunting the person their entire life

a person gets a heart transfer of a person that died in a car crash and they start to see the person that died and the spirit starts talking to then and they are stuck with it all their life
this is pretty nice too....
hm...
maybe i'll take some ideas from everything
actually yeah i have an amazing idea now.
even the spiders from @ E Exaggeratedhonesty actually fit in some way.
though this story is gonna be kinda disturbing if i go in that way...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
this is pretty nice too....
hm...
maybe i'll take some ideas from everything
actually yeah i have an amazing idea now.
even the spiders from @ E Exaggeratedhonesty actually fit in some way.
though this story is gonna be kinda disturbing if i go in that way...
If it is as gory as the RPs I do, Im sure I will love it

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Turns on TV*
"Teen Titans GO! Your new favorite show!"
*Turns off TV*
*Goes to Youtube*
Muuuuuuuuch better...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone know where I can get the font Nintendo uses for character reveals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom