• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Can someone explain how I got a censor dodge infraction on that picture of Sakurai?

I said "****ing adorable-I mean what?"

There was nothing wrong there...
You spelled the word out too long, and smashboards doesn't censor words like fffff****. You have to put the asterisks in yourself. That's why

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I didn't have a close friend die but I had a friend in Kindergarten who has leukemia. It was a big blow to me since he was always in the hospital and we weren't able to play SpongeBob: Battle of Bikini Bottom or the Toy Story Activity Center as often as we did.

Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to him as I moved to a different school in the 3rd grade.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Just you wait till your an adult, People just drop like flies.

In the last four years alone at least 7 people have died that I've known personally.

Also the Social is like a woman, mood swings everywhere.
Well, that sounds like fun then. Gonna become an Ike main and prepare myself and fight for my friends.
If women are how I think and the Social is a woman, no offense to any women at all, but experience has told me that women are incredibly troublesome.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, that sounds like fun then. Gonna become an Ike main and prepare myself and fight for my friends.
If women are how I think and the Social is a woman, no offense to any women at all, but experience has told me that women are incredibly troublesome.
Anyone can be troublesome if one puts enough effort into it. Regardless of gender.
I do it all the time. And look how I turned out! :D

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

this gif basically said everything i wanted to say.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's.. That's an amazing way to put it.

"how was work dear?"

"Asshats happened"
Thanks for reminding me to seperate ass.

They need to work on their list of censored words on this site

Separate ass in yours so you dont get an infarction because of me pff

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And once again...there's no water in my house

And when it returns, it's going to have that yellow/brown tone again

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
lmfao. Nah, It's a tiny bit sexist to think all women are troublesome,(Though from experience it's kinda true.) Women just get moods swings more then men.
And yes, men can get mood swings. :4drmario:

Thanks for reminding me to seperate ***.

They need to work on their list of censored words on this site

Separate *** in yours so you dont get an infarction because of me pff
I didn't even noticed that ass was a bad word. Oups.
uncanny link emote 2.png

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can I the adorable one that dies in the beginning but was probably an asshole so who cares about him?

D

Deleted member

It was him but Ill talk to him about it later since I was told what had happend pfff I made a stupid typo apparently from typing to fast :substitute:
I see. I got an unfair warning last Wednesday but thankfully it wasn't an infraction and it's going away in two days.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I think you guys know who my first fake smash reveal is.
4GkdCojx6J71.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
AND A HUGE THUNDERSTORM STARTED

Brb, collecting rain water

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Flight? with a warning?

Wut.
I accidentally double posted and reported one of the posts so that the mod could merge them into one. As a result, I got an unfair warning for what is a mistake on my part. They usually don't do this do me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom