• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
oh im not the only one?!
I still need to finish it, but it's amazing from what i've seen so far. :4yoshi:
I accidentally double posted and reported one of the posts so that the mod could merge them into one. As a result, I got an unfair warning for what is a mistake on my part. They usually don't do this do me.
lmfao. But you were helping them. x3 You already knew it was wrong.

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Im kinda getting tired of the rain, specially because this storm is really strong; I closed the windows but the water still finds its way in
It's been an oddly storm summer in my area; makes me ponder what this upcoming winter will be like...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What's good, Social?
Roll up, Economics is cash.
You ever wonder why diamonds exchange for more than something much more useful like water?
Value be subjective, and utility be marginal, yo.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Now that I think about it, why does the thread show "N/A" for the latest post when viewing it outside the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom