• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It better not be the plot I'm thinking of right now. Cause if it is...I will be more worried than ever.
nah, the plot is what i said awhile ago.
i could just post this first chapter if you wanna get an idea for the plot im goin for.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
nah, the plot is what i said awhile ago.
i could just post this first chapter if you wanna get an idea for the plot im goin for.
Eh, just keep working on it. Though, I'm still going to be worried about the dildo spiders.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Gosh dangit my phone died. I saw you were writing a story @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf and wanted to see what it's about and who's in it but screen blacked out. :( How is it so far?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Playing on a Minecraft Realms server with MCDungeon is a lot of fun! The dungeons help fill the gap between getting iron and getting diamonds that is normally too tedious for me to deal with.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Gosh dangit my phone died. I saw you were writing a story @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf and wanted to see what it's about and who's in it but screen blacked out. :( How is it so far?
its a horror story.
i'm gonna refine the first chapter a bit before working on the next. shouldnt take too long.
it'll contain some of you guys. the protag is just a random character, i plan to make the side protags based off board users though.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Forget Shovel Knight, Butt Butt is the ideal indie rep that deserves to be in Smash. It would be perfect for him to take a book from Bender and tell people to bite his shiny metal butt. :troll:
I know how he can get into a Smash game! I'll make a my own Smash game! With blackjack! And Palutena! In fact, forget the Smash game!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tekken is getting iDOLM@STER costumes:

At least it's slightly better than Love Live!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The rain stopped, but I got like 5 buckets filled with water lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know how he can get into a Smash game! I'll make a my own Smash game! With blackjack! And Palutena! In fact, forget the Smash game!
Everyone is talking about the possibility of Butt Butt as the indie rep, but why not Zoidberg Sahara?

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, Nintendo would not approve of normal Conker (Cigar and some alcohol). So, I edited it for a fake smash reveal. Still needs some fixing though.
76Cfnd2eJCvc.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Annnnd the water is back, and looks clean!

Inb4 diarrhea water appears again

EDIT: Yup Diarrhea water again

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
its a horror story.
i'm gonna refine the first chapter a bit before working on the next. shouldnt take too long.
it'll contain some of you guys. the protag is just a random character, i plan to make the side protags based off board users though.
Interesting. Very interesting. I imagine there's gonna be lots of stupid deaths and disturbing stuff. But I like a good plot, too.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh here's what i got so far, if you're curious @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
The drive home was rather boring so far, the blank stretch of road seemingly going on for miles. It was pretty late, maybe even early morning, and I was coming home from my parent’s house. They live pretty far away from me, and I had decided to stop by seeing as I hadn’t seen them in a long time. As usual, the trip ended unhappily, clouding my mind with various negative emotions. The outcome and long trip themselves usually are what made me avoid seeing them.

“How much longer is it?” I sighed aloud to myself in an effort to stay awake, yawning briefly. I rested my head on my right palm, keeping my left hand on the wheel and watching the road sleepily. I saw the speed limit sign rush by the side of my car, displaying some number I didn’t have time to see. Soon, my mind began to draw a blank, my eyes slowly drooping down. Sleep felt so inviting right now, the warm embrace slowly taking over me. I felt myself fall unconscious, hand slipping off the wheel.

Suddenly I jerked forward in my seat, a loud crash sounding all around me as I felt a sharp pain in my lower body. The air bags quickly went off, failing their job and only serving to make my pain worse. However, something was on the windshield that shocked me worse than the pain or crash itself.

There was blood covering the glass.

I quickly opened my door, fumbling out the door and declining down onto the lush floor.
i feel like i should give a warning because i say blood one time, but... eh.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I finished the Conker reveal picture. Now I am sad... Well, time to listen to L&R Windy I guess...
jCcRyVf1ijcD.jpg

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
The drive home was rather boring so far, the blank stretch of road seemingly going on for miles. It was pretty late, maybe even early morning, and I was coming home from my parent’s house. They live pretty far away from me, and I had decided to stop by seeing as I hadn’t seen them in a long time. As usual, the trip ended unhappily, clouding my mind with various negative emotions. The outcome and long trip themselves usually are what made me avoid seeing them.

“How much longer is it?” I sighed aloud to myself in an effort to stay awake, yawning briefly. I rested my head on my right palm, keeping my left hand on the wheel and watching the road sleepily. I saw the speed limit sign rush by the side of my car, displaying some number I didn’t have time to see. Soon, my mind began to draw a blank, my eyes slowly drooping down. Sleep felt so inviting right now, the warm embrace slowly taking over me. I felt myself fall unconscious, hand slipping off the wheel.

Suddenly I jerked forward in my seat, a loud crash sounding all around me as I felt a sharp pain in my lower body. The air bags quickly went off, failing their job and only serving to make my pain worse. However, something was on the windshield that shocked me worse than the pain or crash itself.

I quickly opened my door, fumbling out the door and declining down onto the lush floor.
It was me who was hit by the car, wasn't it?

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

Spoopy....

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
This is pretty decent so far @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf . You're still refining the first chapter, right? I don't want to say much to direct your writing, but I wonder if you'll develop the main protagonist's character? We still don't know who he/she is, you know.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This is pretty decent so far @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf . You're still refining the first chapter, right? I don't want to say much to direct your writing, but I wonder if you'll develop the main protagonist's character? We still don't know who he/she is, you know.
oh, yeah this isnt even the entire first chapter.
he has plenty of development left lol.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
oh, yeah this isnt even the entire first chapter.
he has plenty of development left lol.
Alright cool. I can't wait for our (social thread) appearance in the story. :3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , why do you vote for Daisy?
It's just a question before I potentially thrash an opinion blindly. :4dk:
You mean my avatar? Let's just say that supporter of mines suggested I'd keep it to get more new people to the thread. Back then, many good character ideas had been taken and I would be stuck with making a Daisy support topic at the time (R.I.P. Takamaru).

In general, I want at least one Mario character that originated from a spinoff as DLC since plenty of titles had no reference in a moveset yet (Mario Party, Mario Strikers, Sports Mix, ect.). While I'm still going for my boy
Waaaaaaaa, Daisy is more like a secondary option if Sakurai believes Assist Trophies can't be DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom