• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This Trainer
Magikarp.PNG

I had to take a minute because I was laughing so hard after he sent out dat Magikarp

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
getting my ass handed to me on Smash has encouraged me to just focus on writing.
which i'll do soon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Goodsmile Company should stop making SAO, Super Pochaco and yolo Nendoroid figures and focus on Figma Lucina to prevent another delay :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tried calling the closest Toys R Us to my grandma's house to see what their amiibo stock is like...I gave up after 30 minutes of waiting for someone to pick up. The one close to my home picks up within a reasonable time. Apparently the one I tried calling today has a bunch of reviews talking about terrible customer service on Yelp. I wish amiibo hunting was easier.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Tried calling the closest Toys R Us to my grandma's house to see what their amiibo stock is like...I gave up after 30 minutes of waiting for someone to pick up. The one close to my home picks up within a reasonable time. Apparently the one I tried calling today has a bunch of reviews talking about terrible customer service on Yelp. I wish amiibo hunting was easier.
lol, thats unfortunate.
Luckily I don't do amiibo huntin'.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Magicarp should be in Smash. At first their only move is Splash, but if they use it enough times, MASS DESTRUCTION!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's why Im importing them, the stores in México only have Peach, Peach... and Peach, along with preorders cancelled due low stock.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hello everyone, how's it going? I was out of town for a few days so I was unable to be online. During my trip, I found a retro video game store and bought myself Metal Gear Solid 3.

So, what did I miss? :estatic:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went to the zoo today

Best line:

"Hey mommy, what's that thing handing under the elephant? Is that a wallet or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom