• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol, i see.
sounds interesting.
glad nothing unfortunate has happened.
Yeah, also when i will be more awake. I will ready to do some Smash or like i said before i go to bed. I can do a draw that you want. But just not right now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, also when i will be more awake. I will ready to do some Smash or like i said before i go to bed. I can do a draw that you want. But just not right now.
oh nah nah you're fine, just chatting with you lol.
wouldnt request anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
oh nah nah you're fine, just chatting with you lol.
wouldnt request anything.
Ah OK. I was ready to do draw but if you didn't want one. I'm OK with that, anyway. I'm demanding what i will do today.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Nah, that's not OCD.
Maybe more of a germophobe, but not OCD.
Unless you have the following symptoms, then maybe you have OCD to some degree.
  • Excessive double-checking of things, such as locks, appliances, and switches.
  • Repeatedly checking in on loved ones to make sure they’re safe.
  • Counting, tapping, repeating certain words, or doing other senseless things to reduce anxiety.
  • Spending a lot of time washing or cleaning.
  • Ordering or arranging things “just so.”
  • Praying excessively or engaging in rituals triggered by religious fear.
  • Accumulating “junk” such as old newspapers or empty food containers.
Well that's good to know. I only double check locks, and sometimes I wonder if I remembered to close the garage. I tap my feet a lot, but not necessarily because of anxiety. I may or may not repeat words. I think I spend a lot of time washing or cleaning. I spend way too long ironing when told to because I can't seem to make the clothes perfectly flat. I probably take too long with dishes to make sure it's spotless, and I check utensils and plates before using them. I pray sometimes, but not usually out of religious fear. I accumulate clothes, lots of papers/documents, receipts, and other stuff, but I don't accumulate old newspapers or empty food containers.

The only thing on the list I don't kind of do is check in on loved ones...Yeah, maybe I'm just worrying too much.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well that's good to know. I only double check locks, and sometimes I wonder if I remembered to close the garage. I tap my feet a lot, but not necessarily because of anxiety. I may or may not repeat words. I think I spend a lot of time washing or cleaning. I spend way too long ironing when told to because I can't seem to make the clothes perfectly flat. I probably take too long with dishes to make sure it's spotless, and I check utensils and plates before using them. I pray sometimes, but not usually out of religious fear. I accumulate clothes, lots of papers/documents, receipts, and other stuff, but I don't accumulate old newspapers or empty food containers.

The only thing on the list I don't kind of do is check in on loved ones...Yeah, maybe I'm just worrying too much.
yeah, don't obsess over self diagnosis. its best to check this stuff out professionally if possible. while i doubt you have it, could always check if you have concerns. sometimes these concerns are right, like with my ADD/ADHD. i thought it was a silly thing i didnt have buuut turns out i do

i'm sure you're fine though, so i wouldnt worry. some people have some strange habits that are just similiar to certain disorders.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone want that i draw Dimentio lol. Well since you demand it, i will do it. Later.:4bowserjr:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I can't keep away. The social thread just has this feel I need it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The only con of Smashboards being 18+ is that @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf wouldn't be here.
this post was from like way earlier and it still makes me grin like an idiot.
just glad people here actually like me in some form, even if im rather odd. just really nice.

i dont get talk about positively much, so this was just... really cool.

annnd with me reading too into things aside, i'll leave the thread for tonight.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Oh no, I think they're gonna start again

Well, considering I have seven pets, I'm used to hearing these "fights" by now
I have a lot of pets too, but they are mostly quiet. It makes sense because they consist of koi, some small birds and a turtle. My nosiest pet is my large cat, I have no idea how my cat got so chubby, but I think it's cute. :4dedede:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally on my computer! I will soon begin the draw of Dimentio.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys, I'm going to initiate an "anonymous" prank by changing my Minecraft name temporarily.

CaptainLucario is taken and EmceeEspio is out, because my Youtube name would reveal my identity to the "victim"(s) of the prank.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'll require a Creative Server IP as the trick involves one with loose chat and build moderation to pull off.

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Hey guys, I'm going to initiate an "anonymous" prank by changing my Minecraft name temporarily.

CaptainLucario is taken and EmceeEspio is out, because my Youtube name would reveal my identity to the "victim"(s) of the prank.
Ooo! This sounds interesting. :4metaknight:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm so loving this

I didn't known that Ganondorf was a so good singer!:4alph:
Also guys i have a question, for my Dimentio draw, should i do a draw of him looking like SPM or can i do a more "Human" appareance? Thank's for feedback!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I didn't known that Ganondorf was a so good singer!:4alph:
Also guys i have a question, for my Dimentio draw, should i do a draw of him looking like SPM or can i do a more "Human" appareance? Thank's for feedback!
guess SPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom