• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Why are you guys trying to bait pranks?!?

I'd like to be a cavalier. Who doesn't want to sit on a horse and stab plebs with a spear?
Of course, I'm already a badass lord with a crit-happy katana and the sword-spear hybrid that is a greatsword.
AHAHAHA, BOW BEFORE ME.
Hmm better not say that, I don't want to be the villain lord.
OH CAN I HAVE A HORSE TOO?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I know who my next prank is going tooo (:
The social will hate you for this.
Le Woody.png

Why are you guys trying to bait pranks?!?

I'd like to be a cavalier. Who doesn't want to sit on a horse and stab plebs with a spear?
Of course, I'm already a badass lord with a crit-happy katana and the sword-spear hybrid that is a greatsword.
AHAHAHA, BOW BEFORE ME.
Hmm better not say that, I don't want to be the villain lord.
OH CAN I HAVE A HORSE TOO?
When you promote to Great Lord.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
If I'm not mistake, one of the FE games allows mounted units to dismount, right?
Ummm.. What does a prank do to you?
Turns your name a garish pink, comparable in its cancer levels to the color of text you use.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ummm.. What does a prank do to you?
It is a curse from the Blue Menace, reminding you of your lower status. This causes the best of us to spiral out of control with insane antics, bizarre post style, and frequent change of avatars.

TL; DR it does absolutely nothing and I like to **** with people.
Le Woody.png

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Well then.

Being Pranked truly sounds like a tense and horrific situation. Truly, when a serial prankster is around, no one is safe...

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm watching Toy Story 3 right now, and... Andy really screwed up letting his toys go.
Anyways, you clowns have a blessed night. Cheers.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm watching Toy Story 3 right now, and... Andy really screwed up letting his toys go.
Anyways, you clowns have a blessed night. Cheers.
It's about growing up or whatever.
Screw that, I'll never get rid of Mr. Teddums or my classic Gundam action figure.
Goodnight! :D

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I marked out so hard when The Undertaker returned and kicked Bork Lazer in the Dragon Balls

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Can someone make a poll to vote for Nintendo to have the ANNOUNCER (Xander Mobus) host the next new content approaching?

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Here's a question:
what if Smash was directed by a duo of brothers? Let's say it was Masahiro Sakurai and a brother named Ryugu Sakurai?
Would we say Masahiro and Ryugu or M. Sakurai and R. Sakurai?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got Metroid Prime 2 a couple of days ago. I think I made some decent progress. I already have the Dark Suit on me and more than a few Missile upgrades. I got a couple of E-Tanks too.

I do wonder how many areas of the game I still have to see. Prime 1 had 5 major areas in it's game. But so far I've seen about 2 Light and 1 dark area right now. I'd like to think that I'll see some variety in the stages, since it's been the desert and a temple.

I'm only worrying about it because the game is on the same system as the original So I don't know how much extra space it's going to have. So far, I think it's a great game. Certain things I like more in this game. Others more in the original.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I got Metroid Prime 2 a couple of days ago. I think I made some decent progress. I already have the Dark Suit on me and more than a few Missile upgrades. I got a couple of E-Tanks too.

I do wonder how many areas of the game I still have to see. Prime 1 had 5 major areas in it's game. But so far I've seen about 2 Light and 1 dark area right now. I'd like to think that I'll see some variety in the stages, since it's been the desert and a temple.
There is a variety of stages later.

Theres swamp, subterranean water dungeon, Sky fortress, and technological dungeon

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Oh cool! I was about to play metroid prime 2 after I finish the first game. :4samus:

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
The Town Soldier man naw give you no break
Not even you 'idren naw give you no break
He He

Honestly, I can keep this up all ****ing night.
So, you're just going to ignore that I'm chewing you out for the bs you're spewing, and act like it never happened just so you can spew the same bs in the future.

Can't say I didn't see it coming.

*Presses Ignore button*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Here's a question:
what if Smash was directed by a duo of brothers? Let's say it was Masahiro Sakurai and a brother named Ryugu Sakurai?
Would we say Masahiro and Ryugu or M. Sakurai and R. Sakurai?
Yes.

I forgot how reliable Gerik was in FE8. @ Soul. Soul. make sure you don't get him killed once you reach the map where he can be recruited.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Tsuko G does it again!

This is definitely his best one so far.
Ahhh, I love Tsuko! True talent, right there.

Although, this one, meh. It's not bad, by any means, it's as impressive and entertaining as always. but he's done a lot better with his other songs.

This opinion is not at all fueled by my extreme dislike of the Sonic franchise in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom