• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Contacts in for 12 hours plus high heat today does not make a good combination. This headache is owning me right now.

Hey guys!

Soul.

here's a redundant question that won't blow your mind:
do you seriously get bored of talking about smash

T

Trick or Treat

I'm not really sure what type of poster/member I am. Just normal I suppose.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Time for redundant questions. Who's the biggest ****poster here?

:smirk:
I'll get there eventually. I mean I have top notch competition, but I'll get there.

After all...we all start as ZeRo's, before we become champions.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Speaking of D-idara's antics
I've found that most-if-not-all of the cool-headed Ridley Fans have moved over to the Rayman Thread
Most notably AndreaAC, who I must say is quite the talented artist :4pacman:
Please, you don't need to say things like that, the stuff I do is no big deal, and well, if you were talking about Ridley supporters, well, I had my limits when it came to the arguments that pretty much got me tired.

And I ask you to not ever mention me again, anywhere, if it is just to say that. I appreciate it, but it's too much.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ah, ok.
Nice to meet you.

I'm the town hothead.
Great. Nice to meet you too. I'm the guy that can be either really nice or really cocky. I'm usually the former. :starman:
Contacts in for 12 hours plus high heat today does not make a good combination. This headache is owning me right now.
Hey guys!
Hey Erika! :starman: Man I wish I could wear contacts. Last time I tried them I nearly fainted.

T

Trick or Treat

contacts eh?
i dont like putting stuff in my eyes. glasses master race.

we already knew this, though
Contacts aren't bad...but if you keep them in too long they dry yours eyes, causing them to strain which leads to headaches. Even worse today because it is so. ****ing. Hot.

Former thread waifu, among the few female frequents, mass murderer in the Hunger Games.
I-it's not my fault no one wantee to kill me.

Except @HungryNintendoRecessPiece that one time...

Great. Nice to meet you too. I'm the guy that can be either really nice or really cocky. I'm usually the former. :starman:
Hey Erika! :starman: Man I wish I could wear contacts. Last time I tried them I nearly fainted.
I nearly fainted the first time I wore them. But after that day it has been a breeze! Hey Star! (:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I guess my posts are just.... honest and objective. They're occasionally funny.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I figure I'm the type of poster that obsesses over Vaati, but I don't even talk about him as much as I used to. I'm probably just the poster that's there, and has nothing special about them. :laugh:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If I'm going to move forward with that Social Emblem project, I wonder who will be that Cain and Abel (Red and Green Cavilers) of the thread? Two users who frequent and are both rivals and friends.

I was thinking of @Flight and @ Soul. Soul. but both seem more like a shaman and mage, respectively.

Soul.

If I'm going to move forward with that Social Emblem project, I wonder who will be that Cain and Abel (Red and Green Cavilers) of the thread? Two users who frequent and are both rivals and friends.

I was thinking of @Flight and @ Soul. Soul. but both seem more like a shaman and mage, respectively.
lol
are there playable animal-esque units in FE? fates has this dragon(?) girl (not the avatar)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom