• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If I'm going to move forward with that Social Emblem project, I wonder who will be that Cain and Abel (Red and Green Cavilers) of the thread? Two users who frequent and are both rivals and friends.

I was thinking of @Flight and @ Soul. Soul. but both seem more like a shaman and mage, respectively.
So he's my rival? Cool.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I'm going to move forward with that Social Emblem project, I wonder who will be that Cain and Abel (Red and Green Cavilers) of the thread? Two users who frequent and are both rivals and friends.

I was thinking of @Flight and @ Soul. Soul. but both seem more like a shaman and mage, respectively.
As long as I am the Henry, all is good in the world

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
A bit of Paper Jam talk (@aldelaro5 should listen in)
I honestly hope that Paper Mario and the Bros. can learn new tactics and abilities based on Paper Mario's curses that can help in Battle or on the field
Like for example, he could use the help of his copies to create a giant roller for the Bros. can roll around ala DK and Diddy or Yooka and Laylee to roadkill opponents
He could turn into a boat and go either solo or carry the Bros. with him to solve puzzles
He could go into Airplane mode and carry the Bros. for a divebomb attack
etc.

I also hope that characters that have been deceased or just have been gone come out of the book, like how you can just go to a previous page
The X-Nauts and the Count Bleck crew (I'd love to see how the actual Bros. would react to Mimi, and Mr. L is always a treat) make prime examples, and characters like Rawk Hawk, the Smorgs, General Guy, MACHOOOOOOOOO GRUBBA and Tubba Blubba are also nice. And definitely the partners.

This is also kinda a stretch, but I'd really love it if the whole Paper Jam thing got flipped around and we got some moments where Mario & Luigi had to go to Paper Mario's world (Whereas Paper Mario gets fluent animations and no paper outline and the Bros. gains the outline and a bit jaggier animation due to them being not native to that world) and they could explore places like Flipside and the Glitz Pit

I just really want more Paper Mario content aside from just Paper Mario, Peach, Bowser and a bunch of goonies
We need more Paper in this Jam
:yeahboi:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nah, I'm going to predetermine the classes for most regulars in order to fulfill the needed arch-types:
  • Lord(s)
  • Jeigan
  • 2-3 Cavaliers
  • Thief
  • Knight
  • Fighter
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Healer
  • Mage
  • Mercenary
  • Wyvern Rider
  • Manakete

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Nah, I'm going to predetermine the classes for most regulars in order to fulfill the needed arch-types:
  • Lord(s)
  • Jeigan
  • 2-3 Cavaliers
  • Thief
  • Knight
  • Fighter
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Healer
  • Mage
  • Mercenary
  • Wyvern Rider
  • Manakete
Am I still the Lord?

Or do I get special treatment and get to be a witch.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
  • Lord(s)
  • Jeigan
  • 2-3 Cavaliers
  • Thief
  • Knight
  • Fighter
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Healer
  • Mage
  • Mercenary
  • Wyvern Rider
  • Manakete
I propose myself to be the healer. Good luck protecting me BTW; I die faster than an insect struck with an iron-heeled boot.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
  • Lord(s)
  • Jeigan
  • 2-3 Cavaliers
  • Thief
  • Knight
  • Fighter
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Healer
  • Mage
  • Mercenary
  • Wyvern Rider
  • Manakete
I'm a knight automatically. :4link: Dodge Tank forDays

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
  • Lord(s)
  • Jeigan
  • 2-3 Cavaliers
  • Thief
  • Knight
  • Fighter
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Healer
  • Mage
  • Mercenary
  • Wyvern Rider
  • Manakete
Dibs on Pegasus Knight
I'M A PRETTY PONY
CLIPPITY-CLOP, MOTHER ****ERS

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ok, Give me a like if you...like Fire Emblem and Roy.
Trust me, this is not fishing for likes. I really need to know this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok, Give me a like if you...like Fire Emblem and Roy.
Trust me, this is not fishing for likes. I really need to know this.
Nah. I'll quote instead. :upsidedown:

To answer your question, meh. I'm indifferent to FE in general (mostly because I don't play it). In terms of Roy, I don't mind him. But that's mostly because I know him through Smash.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Nah. I'll quote instead. :upsidedown:

To answer your question, meh. I'm indifferent to FE in general (mostly because I don't play it). In terms of Roy, I don't mind him. But that's mostly because I know him through Smash.
Ill count you out then...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Pranks? Oh gosh pls don't prank me again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom