• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
'sup, non-bronies?
Hey! Element of Loyalty within earshot.
Who says this is fake, I'm still on the side that it's real. :troll:
Oh yes, I remember that one. You posted this around the same time i posted the fake about Ghirahim.
Geno propaganda? Joke Sakurai account?
Inform me on these things I don't know about. :035:
A guy in the Character Discussion thread went bat **** crazy about a fake article that said Geno was bought from Square Enix by AlphaDream. Boy did I give out a lot of likes for all the people that told him it was baloney!

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I've been lurking Smashboards since the Brawl Character Speculation days watching everyone secretly but just made my account a few months ago.

I even remember someone made a thread just to say that if R.O.B. were added to the roster, he/she would post a video of him/her eating a hat. I'm still waiting for that video...

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I feel like I should draw something too. I did make this pretty cool captain falcon a while ago composed of tiny little ink dots, and it came out pretty well. :4falcon:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Contacts aren't bad...but if you keep them in too long they dry yours eyes, causing them to strain which leads to headaches. Even worse today because it is so. ****ing. Hot.

I-it's not my fault no one wantee to kill me.

Except @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ that one time...

I nearly fainted the first time I wore them. But after that day it has been a breeze! Hey Star! (:
cri
; - ; blame RNG
I harbor no murderous intent :189:

D

Deleted member

The next icon is ready for the SAI / Photoshop treatment. I just don't know when will I make it happen. Should I use a large or small canvas for the drawing?

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The current avatar's drawing was made in a huge *** canvas. The original image size is pretty big, like Ridley. I had to scale it down in order to fit. I don't know if I'm going to repeat that or not.
Large canvas is more versatile, since scaling up a low resolution image looks fugly, like NES Ridley.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
NO MOMOCHI
WHY DID YOUR STICK HAVE TO DISCONNECT
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Large canvas is more versatile, since scaling up a low resolution image looks fugly, like NES Ridley.
Yeah, that's how I did the current one. I'll show you an old image showcasing the progress:

The final image looks vastly different.

High quality (left); low qualiy, resized (right)

Obviously, the former looks a lot better compared to the latter. Making another image like this would require a lot of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
The control gods are in favor of gamerbee.:4rob: Nevermind!, They were just toying with his feelings.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well Momochi still won so that's a relief I suppose. Gamerbee works hard and is a good player, but nothing can contain the Adon / Elena salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom