• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There are 4 areas, all with dark versions (counting the Great Temple and Temple Grounds as one). The next area is a somewhat generic jungle/water area, but the one after that is one of my favorites in the trilogy.
I see, thanks for letting me know. If anyone else said something, I probably didn't get to see your message.

D

Deleted member

I'll see how can I create the next icon. If I'm fast enough, the whole thing could take about 2-4 weeks to finish, just like the current version. Reusing the same "assets" from this one would also help by a longshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
.....you should play speedrun and then you'd think otherwise..... (no seriously, you'll hate rng to death :) ).
Oh, I know! I watch speedrunning all the time. The worst things in the universe are RNG and autoscrollers.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
the later is fixed if you watch Trihex :)

btu the former is basically very annoying, I saw tons of speedrunner havuing to take a break because they were pissed with rng.....
does keep the autoscrollers really interesting. Also rip lvl100weaboo our waifu abuse will not be missed.
RNG is almost on par with Chairman Mao.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I lost all my TPP dongers thanks to a Wario Waft...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So in a dear attempt to cheer me up
me and my friend are marathonning Marvel movies
Ant Man today at 4, then Guardians of the Galaxy, Days of Future Past, Amazing Spider Man 2 and now The Wolverine
yo there was like 5 people in the theatre for Ant Man
we made so much noise laughing lmfao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom