• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Indian games..?
He meant indie games lmao
Hey guys!

A few of you might remember me from a few months ago. I showed up as "FedoRA 79" or something stupid like that, hung around here for about a night, then disappeared. The reason I never showed up again was because something went wrong with my password, and when I tried to reset it it didn't work. After that, a thing happened with my Internet, and I was never able to resolve the issue.

Basically, hello! This was pretty much the coolest place I visited on that one fateful night, so I figured I'd start here.
I like Smash Bros.
*tips welcome
M'user

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey guys!

A few of you might remember me from a few months ago. I showed up as "FedoRA 79" or something stupid like that, hung around here for about a night, then disappeared. The reason I never showed up again was because something went wrong with my password, and when I tried to reset it it didn't work. After that, a thing happened with my Internet, and I was never able to resolve the issue.

Basically, hello! This was pretty much the coolest place I visited on that one fateful night, so I figured I'd start here.
I like Smash Bros.
WELCOME BACK!

Soul.

Hey guys!

I like Smash Bros.
hi happy christmas. merry new year. i mean welcome back.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Aaaand stupidest post of the year goes tooooo....

This
IS
GOLD
I actually know this guy. He intends to make terrible/bait posts because that's just what he does. We use the Wii Fit U community because it's the only place we can be horribly off-topic AND not get reported for it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I saw this image a while ago on Tumblr and felt it was worth sharing:

Cool vgl here :)

I think it beats the Parakarry "working" to get his letters or the green thingy in spm going to the bathroom.

I BLAME HER RED BANDAGE COVERING HER EYES!!!

:)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll need to wait until my friend comes back from work to ask him to check his mail inbox

Inb4 Microsoft blocks his mail with its "security check" bs

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I think it beats the Parakarry "working" to get his letters or the green thingy in spm going to the bathroom.

To be fair...

Mario didn't want much of that treasure anyway. He just wanted one thing, and one thing only.

Intelligent systems sure does know how to make games, don't they?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
To be fair...

Mario didn't want much of that treasure anyway. He just wanted one thing, and one thing only.

Intelligent systems sure does know how to make games, don't they?
The vgl still applies anyway!

Btw, I actually love Cortex for the thing you just told and other reasons to.

EDIT: IS are intelligent, we know this already :)

Last edited:

Krypton

Smash Cadet
here's some....in ssbm :)

btw, I got this randomly, is tas really a thing on ssbm?

...brb I need to check tasvideos.org :)
There are an alarming amount of TAS videos on YouTube of Melee. Like, way too many.
I saw a Link and a Ness TAS battle once. About fifty times the Ness down aerialed the Link...only to have the Link IMMEDIATELY jump out of it. Gosh, that was painful.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There are an alarming amount of TAS videos on YouTube of Melee. Like, way too many.
I saw a Link and a Ness TAS battle once. About fifty times the Ness down aerialed the Link...only to have the Link IMMEDIATELY jump out of it. Gosh, that was painful.
tasvideos is actually where you should into for tas.

Btw, no, guys, I know there's a TTYD tas....don't tag me for it, I actually watched it RIGHT after it was released :)

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

Those silly, talking mice these days.

Last edited:

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
You know, this reminds me of the demo code and this is actually a very funny story.

I actually got given one by @MegaMarioMan9 and as for why him, it's just because I had him in a pm with some others since they were supporting Paper Mario a lot :) Anyway, the point is that he had one spare code and only me and another person (@ SpaceJell0 SpaceJell0 ) was seeking for one. So, the pm began to sort of be a (please me I want the code!) and the hilarious part is that I had recently added @Paper Maribro who....can just be hilarious. I'm not kidding, it went into Pheonix wright jokes and it was just downright silly. Like, it made me laugh so much that he made my week. What happened is he made a complete roleplay out of it and just reading it completely made us forgot that there was a demo code :)

At the end I got it, but what's even more silly is that mega tried to find another code to give to the other person, so he registered in a youtube contest and guess what, he freaking won! The code was actually legit and both of us got the demo.

I think for me and all the people I tagged here, we'll never forget that night, it was the best :)
Just saw this, yeah I was freaking mad for not having a code and I literally got super hype once @MegaMarioMan9 won a contest. It was legit amazing how fun @Paper Maribro made the whole ordeal with Phoenix Wright roleplay.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
So what're you guys doing to pass the time till Mewtwo? I'm gonna play MKX with my friend soon to help pass the time.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'm going to bed now. Fingers crossed I get Mewtwo no problems when I wake up. Mewtwo only Kalos Pokemon League Omega form on 8 Player-Smash is the first thing I'm gonna do.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just glad the Mewtwo codes are being emailed directly to your email account rather than claiming the code at clubnintendo.com

That would be a TOTAL nightmare, especially for something Mewtwo & Smash related.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to NOT go to For Glory tomorrow and face the thousands of :4mewtwo: spamming Shadow Ball and Disable

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm just glad the Mewtwo codes are being emailed directly to your email account rather than claiming the code at clubnintendo.com

That would be a TOTAL nightmare, especially for something Mewtwo & Smash related.
Yes, but if the e-mail system goes down somehow (I assume they'll be put out in waves), there'll be a storm...

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
going to do gif of Paper Mario's jumps and partners...study for a math exam...than as usual....play ultimate show in loop in the last 15-30 minutes :)
Haha I'm so glad you played SPM while waiting for Sm4sh. It's basically got the charm of a Paper Mario game but in a more platformer-esque setting

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
So now I think I hate MKX ,after all the BS this day (paid fatalities,weak plot,crashes on Steam,bad dubbing),I noticed there locked on disc DLC characters,Tanya is one of them,you can fight against them on story mode,put you can't play with them,I think almost nobody noticed,but you can't hide the fact you fight baraka 2 times but he isn't on the roster.:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom