• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Im sure people will not ask for Mewtwo codes here...

Because the boards will crash tomorrow when people come to talk about the patch and flood this place :troll:
The year is 40XX.. everyone plays Mewtwo. People crash Smashboards for no reason whatsoever, but it may be because of the hype this powerful Pokémon causes. They beg for Club Nintendo codes at ridiculous speeds, not knowing that they will expire on September 30th, anyway, and the fact that they can get it on the eShop. I don't even!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I amazed I main Greninja, despite all the nerfs on him....
Heck even most of the battle where I play as Greninja that I won.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll give my code if someone gives me a brand new Shulk amiibo... a Lucina Figma, a non bootleg Sailor Mars S.H. Figuarts, all the seasons of House M.D. on Blu-Ray, a Blu-Ray player, freemium and Canned Bread.
This is a serious offer guise :troll:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You know, this reminds me of the demo code and this is actually a very funny story.

I actually got given one by @MegaMarioMan9 and as for why him, it's just because I had him in a pm with some others since they were supporting Paper Mario a lot :) Anyway, the point is that he had one spare code and only me and another person (@SpaceJell0 ) was seeking for one. So, the pm began to sort of be a (please me I want the code!) and the hilarious part is that I had recently added @Paper Maribro who....can just be hilarious. I'm not kidding, it went into Pheonix wright jokes and it was just downright silly. Like, it made me laugh so much that he made my week. What happened is he made a complete roleplay out of it and just reading it completely made us forgot that there was a demo code :)

At the end I got it, but what's even more silly is that mega tried to find another code to give to the other person, so he registered in a youtube contest and guess what, he freaking won! The code was actually legit and both of us got the demo.

I think for me and all the people I tagged here, we'll never forget that night, it was the best :)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I spent hours in the cesspool known as the 3DS Demo Code Begging 2K14.

Luckily, my friend came through with a demo code.

D

Deleted member

I'll give my code if someone gives me a brand new Shulk amiibo... a Lucina Figma, a non bootleg Sailor Mars S.H. Figuarts, all the seasons of House M.D. on Blu-Ray, a Blu-Ray player, freemium and Canned Bread.
This is a serious offer guise :troll:
House is love, House is life. Better than this alien show we call "Grey's Anatomy". :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I was lucky @ TJ-Works TJ-Works was in the same region as me. And then I managed to score two more codes, while laughing over BeggingBoards.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
The ol' 30 tries Demo for Smash 3DS supported me up until I got a copy of the game (the demo still had around 15 tries and I later deleted it for space).
It's funny how most people wasted all 30 tries in like a week and I still had half 1 month after Smash 3DS released :p

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well, it's happening, mooto has arrived.

Has anyone tried redeeming their codes yet?

I am refreshing my inbox so hard right now...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Indian games? What? .....
Worst of all, it's on the Wii Fit U community...
Well, every troll that was at the Smash community before the game came out went there (before that was the Zelda series community which I didn't like)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 @FalKoopa feels offended by this comment :troll:

:231:
Find out in the next GLORIOUS episode of Smashboards Z!

Well, every troll that was at the Smash community before the game came out went there (before that was the Zelda series community which I didn't like)
That must've sucked.

Sorry for double post. I didn't notice. I already reported it to Staff so it can be merged with my previous one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Maybe. Of course, Fal would be the winne-- I spoiled some stuff. :(
You forgot that he has to die (getting demodded), get sent to the Spirit World (Shaq Boards), come back and destroy.

D

Deleted member

You forgot that he has to die (getting demodded), get sent to the Spirit World (Shaq Boards), come back and destroy.
He would unleash his Ultimate Shaqhameha towards the Miiverse kid. He (the kid) gets rekt, and everybody wins. The end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
They're stepping up their game now

It doesn't look satanic imo (but still I like to joke with that to trigger people)
It looks like a Digimon tho :troll:
That is the coolest Pokemon design I've seen in a long time.

Who is that?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey guys!

A few of you might remember me from a few months ago. I showed up as "FedoRA 79" or something stupid like that, hung around here for about a night, then disappeared. The reason I never showed up again was because something went wrong with my password, and when I tried to reset it it didn't work. After that, a thing happened with my Internet, and I was never able to resolve the issue.

Basically, hello! This was pretty much the coolest place I visited on that one fateful night, so I figured I'd start here.
I like Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys!

A few of you might remember me from a few months ago. I showed up as "FedoRA 79" or something stupid like that, hung around here for about a night, then disappeared. The reason I never showed up again was because something went wrong with my password, and when I tried to reset it it didn't work. After that, a thing happened with my Internet, and I was never able to resolve the issue.

Basically, hello! This was pretty much the coolest place I visited on that one fateful night, so I figured I'd start here.
I like Smash Bros.
Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom