• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We talking about crazy religious people? Do refer to the quotation found in my signature. Thank you very much.
It works alright, just like @Soul Blazer's older one (Which is also @thethirdkoopa's current one) that said "Humans are the dumbest creatures alive". Both quotes are so true, that it's pretty damn hilarious. :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
We talking about crazy religious people? Do refer to the quotation found in my signature. Thank you very much.
The way I see it, everyone needs to find a purpose in life.

They might be lunatics, but at least something's keeping them busy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah. I had originally phrased my post 'insane Christian bible-thumper', but I was worried I would offend someone...now I see that it's actually true.

If Pokemon IS satanic, then it's not doing a very good job of making me satanic. :L

edit: I mean look at him
They're stepping up their game now

It doesn't look satanic imo (but still I like to joke with that to trigger people)
It looks like a Digimon tho :troll:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Has anybody read the Steam reviews for Mortal Kombat X? I was in tears LOL its so bad.

PC ports always get shafted with AAA games though its such a problem =/. Apparently though GTA V runs like a dream so that's really good (and surprising but the delay definitely was a good move by R*)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also interesting

The average of Red + Green

and the average of Black + Yellow

Both make the same gold-like color

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hoopa Unbound for Smash! His move set should be summoning legendary Pokemon out of the rings! He should also stay true to his size. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Has anybody read the Steam reviews for Mortal Kombat X? I was in tears LOL its so bad.

PC ports always get shafted with AAA games though its such a problem =/. Apparently though GTA V runs like a dream so that's really good (and surprising but the delay definitely was a good move by R*)
No matter if it has bugs or not, GTA V always gets praised.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
No matter if it has bugs or not, GTA V always gets praised.
If it was buggy, then I wouldn't have praised it personally and I don't think the people on steam would have been so nice. MK is a generally beloved series and the new one has gotten a lot of praise, but people are hammering NR for their treatment of the netcode and the PC port.

Seriously, how do people manage to f*** up a PC port? Aren't games made on PCs anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hoopa Unbound for Smash! His move set should be summoning legendary Pokemon out of the rings! He should also stay true to his size. :troll:
Hoopa-U is too big :troll:

But it can be a great boss; using its flying hands to punch through portals (Hyperspace Fury) and using said portals to summon random legends to do an attack.... or like 6 legends at once Kreygasm

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Nah, Ridley is too big. Hoopa is just fine because he's much bigger than Ridley! :p

Well, the Confined form isn't too big, and the Unbound form can be a Final Smash. Still, I'm not actually expecting Hoopa to be playable in Smash.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hoopa-U is too big :troll:

But it can be a great boss; using its flying hands to punch through portals (Hyperspace Fury) and using said portals to summon random legends to do an attack.... or like 6 legends at once Kreygasm
Hey, Sailor SpongeBob, what pic you got the avi from?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Nah, Ridley is too big. Hoopa is just fine because he's much bigger than Ridley! :p

Well, the Confined form isn't too big, and the Unbound form can be a Final Smash. Still, I'm not actually expecting Hoopa to be playable in Smash.
Must.not.make.moveset.

:212:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If it was buggy, then I wouldn't have praised it personally and I don't think the people on steam would have been so nice. MK is a generally beloved series and the new one has gotten a lot of praise, but people are hammering NR for their treatment of the netcode and the PC port.

Seriously, how do people manage to f*** up a PC port? Aren't games made on PCs anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My best guess is that the PC version got rushed or something like that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey, Sailor SpongeBob, what pic you got the avi from?
From here; The Sailor Moon Crystal Character Song CD Crystal Collection.

I wanted to use Rei but that letters ruined it, so I picked Mina and her clevage instead :yeahboi:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
From here; The Sailor Moon Crystal Character Song CD Crystal Collection.

I wanted to use Rei but that letters ruined it, so I picked Mina and her clevage instead :yeahboi:
For a second, my brain processed Sailor's legs as two skinny wooden chair legs.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure people will not ask for Mewtwo codes here...

Because the boards will crash tomorrow when people come to talk about the patch and flood this place :troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Im sure people will not ask for Mewtwo codes here...

Because the boards will crash tomorrow when people come to talk about the patch and flood this place :troll:
People will first complain about the eShop servers being down because of flood.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My brother decided to commit to a part-time job he got accepted to without knowing the pay, and he also quit his full-time job for it. Parents are mad and I wonder what my sister-in-law will think. Meanwhile, I can't find a full-time job and am still working part-time two years after graduating from college. ;_;

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'll sell my codes. Biding starts right now at the low, low price of FREE, just give me a code that allows me to play as Professor Layton instead:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*checks forums*
*there's already a thread about selling Mew2 codes*

Well that was fast... and Red Ryu was fast to lock it fortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom