• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Okay, imagine how good you would be at everything if you were stuck in permanent bullet-time. Like, you'd only be moving at normal human speeds, but everything else would be as slow as you wanted it to be. You could win at everything involving aiming, any fighting game, and any real world fight. Heck, you'd do great academically too, because you could just slow everything by a factor of 20000 and have days to think of an answer.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Haha I'm so glad you played SPM while waiting for Sm4sh. It's basically got the charm of a Paper Mario game but in a more platformer-esque setting
oh on that....

You have to read this, lol, the guy rebloggued my post....but he added quite....positive stuff!

http://apiecefromme.tumblr.com/post/116404412174/aldelaro5-hyperchaotix-sits-on-you

Though, can I just say for the enen time that spm is underrated?

Also....I even made a pic for its 8th year, I normally was about to glitch hunt that game, but ballot = it will wait :)

R0Y

Smash Master
Just a PSA to the lovely people here: Expect Mewtwo to be e-mailed out in waves, not all at once. So if some people get it a few hours earlier... :( but don't panic....yet.

D

Deleted member

Just a PSA to the lovely people here: Expect Mewtwo to be e-mailed out in waves, not all at once. So if some people get it a few hours earlier... :( but don't panic....yet.
If that's true, Nintendo of America better get their stuff together. Everyone should get Mewtwo. *laughs*

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Uh oh. Happy Ultraman Senyum from me to you.:4darkpit:

Also, maaaaan, that Watch Quest tho. Shantae goin' hard as it is. :u

Last edited:

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
Am I mean for this?

See, I don't even like Mewtwo right? But I'm getting him free so I plan to play as him against randoms online all time cause well... I don't know which of them will and won't have Mewtwo and a lot of the ones that won't have him will want and have to wait for him... So I was gonna pick him just to bother them... There is no doubt in my mind I will loose most of those matches... and I don't care. Imma laugh the whole time anyway.... So yeah, my sister said that was mean, mah GF asked for my code to give to her friend (not happening), one of mi buds are already in his feelings, and Obama called me a scrub. Am I any of those things for this?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just (finally) played online for the first time. When playing against humans, Falco sucks.

But it turns out my Mario, Yoshi and to some extent Pikachu is pretty strong. 64 character represent. Gotta train some more. Mewtwo will make a good punching bag:demon:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and also not to be dumb about this but...
Are there really any competitive players who are also kids in any way?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Am I mean for this?

See, I don't even like Mewtwo right? But I'm getting him free so I plan to play as him against randoms online all time cause well... I don't know which of them will and won't have Mewtwo and a lot of the ones that won't have him will want and have to wait for him... So I was gonna pick him just to bother them... There is no doubt in my mind I will loose most of those matches... and I don't care. Imma laugh the whole time anyway.... So yeah, my sister said that was mean, mah GF asked for my code to give to her friend (not happening), one of mi buds are already in his feelings, and Obama called me a scrub. Am I any of those things for this?
Do the opposite and play as your main to kill the :4mewtwo: army.

Baracka Flocka Flame might be right on that last part though. :4wario:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So my little 9 year old brother spent his birthday money on Mario Party 10 before I could convince him to wait until Splatoon. smh

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Then Luigi can take his rightful place as the only SS Tier character.

NOT IF I HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER!!
:4yoshi:
It's about time for the king of all dinosaurs to take the spotlight. :demon:
Mwahahahaha

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Did you know that the person who voiced mega man in the cartoon (James Corlett) also voice Silver shill from MLP friendships is magic. The person who voice Inshyua also voiced Snails. And the guy who voiced vegeta also voice both doctor whooves, and Mr. Carrot cake (I think).
Man voice actor facts are fun.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I beat swords and soldiers,one of the best 2D "flashy" RTS games out of there,can't wait for the sequel.

Soul.

What are you talking about. Mario Party 3 is without question the best one.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've got loads of emails today; none of them have my codes for Mewtwo.

Also on the topic of "best Mario Party", the first Mario Party is the best because its the master of transforming even the closest of friends and family members into sworn enemies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom