• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Mario Party 8 was the sh*t for me because the items are CANDIES (YAY), the minigames are pretty enjoyable, the items were more fun to use than the other games, the boards were interesting, AND IT HAD HAMMER BRO F*CK YEA.....
BUT TOO BAD HE ISN'T CAMING BACK FOR NOW :(

Krypton

Smash Cadet
I've got loads of emails today; none of them have my codes for Mewtwo.
So is there a reason everyone's being an impatient asshat for Mewtwo? He hasn't come out yet. He wasn't planned to come out yet. Oh no, you're not getting Mewtwo a day early...oh no...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Lel, there's another F-Zero course.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
So is there a reason everyone's being an impatient ****** for Mewtwo?
I'd assume that the peeps are excited because he's almost here? ...And those same people will like be messing around with him come 12AM?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
How 2 make a true Red Splatoon team:
1) Recolor it.
2) Make it edgy.
3) Replace the paint gun with ???
4) ???
5) Profit.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Baby Park is one of the most chaotic tracks in the Mario Kart series solely for two facts: It's super short and there's nothing that stops items from being thrown onto either side of the track at any time or bouncing in between them. It's item madness.

I love it. (It just won't be the same without the huge Bowser Shells though....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom