• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, a bit more of a personal question. How much do you guys swear in real life? When I'm around close friends and family, I've got no problem swearing a lot honestly. But I do reel it in from time to time because I feel like I should.

In public, I rarely curse much at all. Usually, I throw out the occasional Damn, Ass or Hell. Maybe a Pissed off too.And I don't even consider Hell a swear really.

Online is sort of a mix. I probably swear here more than most other sites I visit since a lot of them are gonna get censored anyway. Other than that, I'm still a bit more leniant that I am in public. I guess it's just one of those things.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wouldn't have minded the stage if it was possible to turn off the messages WITHOUT disconnect the Wii U from the internet, the stage itself has some catchy music (lookin' at YOU, Wii Shop Channel Remix!).
Well, there's always the possibility of using the music on custom stages, I guess...

But really, I think Nintendo should just put more moderation on Miiverse.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*promises myself to make a summer project*

*sees a boatload of games to play*

*sees calendar*

Well ****, I've been lying to myself lol

D

Deleted member

So, a bit more of a personal question. How much do you guys swear in real life? When I'm around close friends and family, I've got no problem swearing a lot honestly. But I do reel it in from time to time because I feel like I should.

In public, I rarely curse much at all. Usually, I throw out the occasional Damn, *** or Hell. Maybe a Pissed off too.And I don't even consider Hell a swear really.

Online is sort of a mix. I probably swear here more than most other sites I visit since a lot of them are gonna get censored anyway. Other than that, I'm still a bit more leniant that I am in public. I guess it's just one of those things.
Good question: it depends.
I've been trying to trim down swearing lately. You know, in order to be more kind to people and stuff. I used to swear a lot in both sides (online and real life) before.. that was ridiculous. However, I've got no problem swearing when I'm around my family and / or close friends, just like you mentioned.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Like @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard said, it's based off a Superman face. This one in particular.

You can tell he's about to do something to someone. But I'm not sure they'll like it.
Oh dear Naga, I remember that movie; the main thing I recall vividly is the amount of detail in Batman and Supes' pretty'boy cheekbones.

Grass

Smash Lord
reddit said:
I was only 9 years old. I loved Fox so much, I had all of the items taken off. I pray to Fox every night before bedtime, thanking him for the life i have been given. "Fox is love", I say, "Fox is life." My dad hears me and calls me a ******. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Fox. I called him a ****. He side-smashes me and sends me to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lie in final destination, and it's really cold. I feel a warmth moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Fox. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "COME ON!" He grabs me with his powerful shine, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fox. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I'd do it for Fox. I could feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fox. He roars a mighty "HA!" as he fills my butt with his lazers. My dad walks in. Fox looks him straight in the eye and says "HIIYYAAA!" Fox leaves through my blast zone. Fox is love, Fox is life
sorry not sorry.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm curious, is Teen Titans Go good? I've always heard it's either absolute crap, or a quality show. And there's never a middle ground.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just found my favorite reaction image

This would be my reaction is Figma Lucina is delayed...again

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ Grass Grass
Good, but it needed more of an oomph. Which saddens me, as Reddit generally has very intelligent and witty copypasta. Such a shame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom