• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently, with long term sleep deprivation (And I don't mean not sleeping at all, just sleeping less than 7 hours) it gives you the same effect as if you had a high blood alcohol level

I have had sleep deprivation for a year...

Also, it can cause permanent brain damage

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
dem some big images
ever think of scaling them down :4pacman:
I was busy wrestling with paint.net's magic wand tool in numerous attempts to get a transparent background without erasing Tails's eyes, mussel, the white of his shoes, glove and tails, or his chestfur; I must ask that you forgive me for being too lazy to shrink the image after all of that. :4dedede:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What
Devilish plan
Could I be up to
What
Fiendish Scheme
am I plotting

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
http://smashboards.com/threads/dail...tly-balloon-fighter-bandanna-dee-wolf.410404/
New thread, be sure to follow the thread so you can keep on answering questions.
Today we are voting on Balloon Fighter, Bandanna Dee, and Wolf.

Balloon Fighter:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll364042x5eae4Bc5-14

Bandanna Dee:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll364071x496F4EcC-14

Wolf:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll364076xe7557305-14
Y'know I think at this point you might as well work for Smashboards. If you don't already of course. Granted, most people who post articles here are probably pros. Or Project M devs. Or Mods and Tourney holders. But you do gather the opinions of the fans a lot and seem passionate enough for it. Which I think is also important. Especially now, since the next few characters to be added will likely be based on fan input due to the Smash Ballot.

I'll give some input to the thread you posted soon.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Apparently, with long term sleep deprivation (And I don't mean not sleeping at all, just sleeping less than 7 hours) it gives you the same effect as if you had a high blood alcohol level

... That explains quite a few things about myself...
What
Devilish plan
Could I be up to
What
Fiendish Scheme
am I plotting
To watch Love Live!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know what's going on, but I love @ Knight Dude Knight Dude 's new avi.
A bunch of Marvel comics are getting variant covers based on iconic Rap albums. There's also a Spider-Man one based on A Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marathon. I'll miss Star Platinum's mildly creepy grin when he gets to kick ass.

Also, Squadron Supreme ain't nothing to **** with.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I already have brain damage from seeing Youtube comments. So I should be fine.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It looks like Battlefield and I don't see it being used in tournaments/matches. Oh well, I guess the distraction is too much.
Well DUH. I don't think anyone would like it if in one tourney match, Miiverse posts were spamming "ZERO SUX ZERO SUX"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Should be safe to say that Nintendo should have saw this coming. Miiverse stage is cool in concept. But there's no way people aren't going to **** post like their lives depended on it. I mean, that's just obvious.

I should practice drawing some more, but personal stuff kept getting in the way. Luckily most of it is out of the way now. And I'll be able to chill and practice. Because I need it. It does take some time though, as opposed to bumbling around like ****** do on the internet.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It wouldn't be bad if there was any kind of moderation.

The developers were a bit ingenuous (for the lack of a better term) when designing the whole thing...

D

Deleted member

I should practice drawing some more, but personal stuff kept getting in the way. Luckily most of it is out of the way now. And I'll be able to chill and practice. Because I need it. It does take some time though, as opposed to bumbling around like ****** do on the internet.
I haven't drawn actual stuff in a while. Might get back into it soon, but I don't know when.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Should be safe to say that Nintendo should have saw this coming. Miiverse stage is cool in concept. But there's no way people aren't going to **** post like their lives depended on it. I mean, that's just obvious.

As of now, I've just done one draw for the stage of my main:

Maybe I'll do one of Morgan cheering on:4robinm:/:4robinf: in the future, but for now I'm lazy.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
It wouldn't be bad if there was any kind of moderation.

The developers were a bit ingenuous (for the lack of a better term) when designing the whole thing...
I wouldn't have minded the stage if it was possible to turn off the messages WITHOUT disconnect the Wii U from the internet, the stage itself has some catchy music (lookin' at YOU, Wii Shop Channel Remix!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom