• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Welp, I've reached the end of my tolerance for Social Thread at the moment. I'll drop by later, see if things aren't AS crazy later in the evening...
Things are aways crazy..

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
@ Grass Grass
Good, but it needed more of an oomph. Which saddens me, as Reddit generally has very intelligent and witty copypasta. Such a shame.
reddit is where i get scary stories, and thats how i have a shotgun in my room. brb

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm curious, is Teen Titans Go good? I've always heard it's either absolute crap, or a quality show. And there's never a middle ground.
Many people hate it because instead of continuing the original show it went to a comedy spin-off. While I can understand the dissapointment, I don't see that as enough reason to hate.

HOWEVER, a good bunch of people, including myself, hate it because of one thing:
It's not really funny.

Seriously, a bunch of jokes are unfunny pop culture references, random **** that make you know the writers gave up and pokes at the original show that are practically insulting both to the original and the audience intelligence.

Then there's the characters who were all flanderized: Robin is now a control maniac that when his crush on Starfire is brought up he becomes obsessed (oh, and many times he's actually doing right things and putting everything in order the episodes make him look like an antagonist), Starfire is now a complete airhead who doesn't know a **** about Earth culture (which most jokes about her revolve about), Raven is the one affected the least (they turned her into a brony though, but it's not brought in many episodes), Cyborg and Beast Boy are practiclly the same character: lazy responsibility-avoiding jerks who many times get no consequence on their actions.

There are some decent episodes... but not much.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been thinking, what if we made an anime and/or manga out of Smashboards? What would it look like?

D

Deleted member

I've been thinking, what if we made an anime and/or manga out of Smashboards? What would it look like?
Well, we would portray ourselves as our avatars (obviously). I don't know who / what would be the antagonist, if any. I can come up with some stories, however.

Soul.

A Smash anime would involve tourney players and their Persona being the Smash characters themselves.
I make good ideas.

D

Deleted member

What if we follow the ways of "sword_art_online.exe" for an anime / manga?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A Smash anime would be cool, but I don't think it's something easy to pull off.

And I'm off because I'm sleepy. See ya.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB

I got bored, so I swapped out the original outfits of my chars and put on the alts I mainly use for them when I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom