• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But we'd have charm. Like the debates, the friendship, and Frost gleefully mocking any pitiful mortal that comes across his path. What would they have?
Arguments, eSportsmanship, the mysteries of the Final Destination and its 20XX surroundings, and more.

Soul.

The social thread anime wouldn't have an antagonist.
Drama would be the "antagonist."

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
There was something weird in my shower.
I left the water running so it could heat up. When I entered, I saw a handprint on the glass. It was fresh, as the steam didn't erase it. The hand was bigger than mine, and the fingers were curved, like less accentuated S letters.
No one showered yet.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also taking in mind most of us are male there would be the obligatory Yaoi Subtext.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, I simply can't wait for Freedom Planet coming to Wii U August 3. I've been constantly replaying the demo and I just want moar (and even better, downloading said demo nets me a 15% discount on full game when it comes out)!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm curious, is Teen Titans Go good? I've always heard it's either absolute crap, or a quality show. And there's never a middle ground.
It's got a couple of decent episodes. Other than that, it's pretty meh. There's a lot screaming and filler songs. But some people hate it for solely not being the original cartoon. I don't care for it because it's kind of corny most of the time. But, hell, I'm not it's target audience, so that doesn't really matter.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A rollercoaster of emotions, known for the weird wacky scenes of Woody, Link and a llama
If we were an Action series, I call on being that mentor guy that teaches people their special moves. And I only show up when **** gets heated.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What if we follow the ways of "sword_art_online.exe" for an anime / manga?
You could have picked a better series, dude. I mean, how the **** can we learn the Kamehameha or Masenko? Where's our Stands? How can we quickly abandon the Kaio-Ken and Ripple for something infinitely more useful?

A bet we can't even play a children's card game on a motorcycle.

Last edited:

Soul.

Oh I know. The anime is about tourney players, using their mains (Smash characters) to win the tourney.
Then, as they battle, the supporting characters are this thread.

D

Deleted member

You could have picked a better series, dude. I mean, how the **** can we learn the Kamehameha or Masenko? Where's our Stands? How can we quickly abandon the Kaio-Ken and Ripple for something infinitely more useful?

A bet we can't even play a children's card game on a motorcycle.
I'm just listening to what Lord Kappa says, man.

D

Deleted member

Oh I know. The anime is about tourney players, using their mains (Smash characters) to win the tourney.
Then, as they battle, the supporting characters are this thread.
Pfft. What's this, Pokémon??

_gold_

Smash Master
Peace, be still. It is only I, your leader.
You know, we should start our own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom