• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
its 2:42 PM where i live right now. :joyful:

D

Deleted member

To be fair the forums I came doesn't even have moderators,on the topic o Iwata passing,we had bunch of pieces of human waste who flooded the topic with stupid gif spam saying they didn't give a ****,these posts are there until today.
GameFAQs didn't give a **** either. Shows how much of a waste the human species is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have doubts I'll pick up Pokkén Tournament if it gets a Wii U release. I have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and I suck hard at it (my ass gets served on a silver platter every time I go online).

I'm aware that Pokkén isn't just a Tekken clone with a Pokémon skin but I can't expect it to be a easy pick up game.

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I woke up, felt tired, saw that there was no coffee, cried internally (not really), then snacked on some crackers and fruit.

I feel a bit more awake now at least. : D
is where you live a refrence to Sonic Shorts?

No i don't like it.:4falcon:i LOVE IT DONT PUSH IT DONT PUSH IT

guys look its Zero

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I got to go, see ya guys in like 40 mins.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Joining NeoGAF is such a complicated mess. I tried doing it once, but the site apparently demanded me to use paid email services in order to do so.

Why in the world would you need to use that? Either way, I just lost faith in that site thanks to what @R0Y posted.
You mean this, right?

"B. Registration using a free email account (such as hotmail) is prohibited. Use the email provided by your ISP, College, or other such establishments."

I was like, **** that. Seriously, why? What's the reason for this rule? What's the logic?

And with such rude staff members like that guy, it's not even worth the trouble.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
GameFAQs didn't give a **** either. Shows how much of a waste the human species is.
But we do! We're the reason why aliens haven't come down and destroyed the planet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Already double post and spoiler glitch Brayz? This isn't the best thing to do for not get warning i must say my friend.
You're like the first person who actually pointed that out! . . . Yes. Yes it is. :4sonic:

Hi. I'm doing okay right now.
Cool! :)
Edit: Woah my post glitched aswell!

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I have doubts I'll pick up Pokkén Tournament if it gets a Wii U release. I have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and I suck hard at it (my *** gets served on a silver platter every time I go online).

I'm aware that Pokkén isn't just a Tekken clone with a Pokémon skin but I can't expect it to be a easy pick up game.
Thats actually what I expect it to be, a newcomer-friendly fighter for Pokemon fans to get into.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Dishes are clean; I estimate that they'll stay that way for an hour, at most.

D

Deleted member

You mean this, right?

"B. Registration using a free email account (such as hotmail) is prohibited. Use the email provided by your ISP, College, or other such establishments."

I was like, **** that. Seriously, why? What's the reason for this rule? What's the logic?

And with such rude staff members like that guy, it's not even worth the trouble.
Yes. By omitting free email access, they don't gain spammers or anything of the like. However, this is even worse than having spammers in that site.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... we're bashing NeoGAF today?

I was thinking of joining it once, but not any more. That doesn't look like a place for me.
At all.

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That email account rule, why?

*open schoolmail account*
'bla bla your mark bla bla'
'yada yada hey people tomorrow is that deadline yada yada'
'xXxFunkyKongWii420xXx has reacted to your post'

Again, why?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
And even after registering using your actually important email you shouldnt use for silly **** like internet forums, you have to wait several months to have your account accepted. Its like, pick one barrier, you dont need this minefield.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So... we're bashing NeoGAF today?

I was thinking of joining it once, but not any more. That doesn't look like a place for me.
At all.

:231:
We should keep doing this. Bashing forums saves lives.

Soul.

NeoGAF, as a whole, is flawed. You can't use a normal, common email platform; you need to use an important email BS that makes no sense whatsoever. I seriously wonder what were the admins there thinking when they made the website.
What does this mod do? *****?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Talking about (sorta) forums, GameFAQs. I have no idea what the hell happened there between 2008 and now, but it has changed for the worse.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hi there. I did nothing productive today except drawing doodles. That I haven't finished.
Nah, instead, I was playing Apollo Justice. It was 10 times better than "Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney", that I don't even really want to finish. It's a shame, the crossover had potential, but it wasn't used well.

Anyway, I also played the funniest Yoshi on FG. He was super good, but for some reason, all he wanted was to "act cool" and making fun of my playstyle, by spamming his projectiles, his bad SideB and overall tried to disrespect me.
I laughed more than him because he was ridiculous, with his attitude and everything.

Anywho, what's going on here ? :bowsermelee:

Soul.

The vast majority of forums can be full of whiny ****s sometimes. Thank god this isn't one.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Surprisingly enough, I've never been banned on an internet forum of MMORPG.

I only give you guys **** because no one here is that strict.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
NeoGAF, as a whole, is flawed. You can't use a normal, common email platform; you need to use an important email BS that makes no sense whatsoever. I seriously wonder what were the admins there thinking when they made the website.
What does this mod do? *****?
Helps keep trolls and spammers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom