• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Wha-? What kind of phones do you guys have that it is so bad?

I have only been using mobile ever since I returned and have had no problems!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Smashboard in phone is just the worst thing in the world. It's so hard to do long text and you can't basically post image or video. No really, Smashboard in mobile just suck, IMO.:4metaknight:
Really? I don't have problems with video or text. Granted, it takes longer to accomplish. Maybe it just depends on the phone. Long posts.....I agree with you there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really? I don't have problems with video or text. Granted, it takes longer to accomplish. Maybe it just depends on the phone. Long posts.....I agree with you there.
Well if you do short post. It's not that bad, but a problem that i have with the mobile of my parent. (I'm the only person in the world to not have Iphone :4gaw:) The Iphone is trying to recorrect certain word because since i talk in English and the mobile is in French. He recorrect every word i do! Because of that, it's just a pain to do even short text for me.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well if you do short post. It's not that bad, but a problem that i have with the mobile of my parent. (I'm the only person in the world to not have Iphone :4gaw:) The Iphone is trying to recorrect certain word because since i talk in English and the mobile is in French. He recorrect every word i do! Because of that, it's just a pain to do even short text for me.
Turn off auto-correct.

Settings~>General~>keyboard~>auto-correction

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm on a cell phone, so I don't have the luxury of seeing gifs or videos or sigs. Also, I can't do long posts since if I go over my phone's character limit it crashes. I'm almost tempted to get a Squidboards account, but considering I don't have the game yet, I don't think it do me much good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Rich Text Editor is a little slow to respond on mobile. I have an Android phone with a 2GB RAM, and it shouldn't be a problem.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

My pages load fast, I can see gifs and images just fine. And signatures I can see if I hold the phone sideways.

I text a lot so typing long responses is fine for me. Only problem is that I make a lot of typos because I type TOO fast..

If my phone was bad, I would use my computer more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Turn off auto-correct.
Yeah but after my parent will not like that. Since i use their Iphone only if i can't use my computer. I will maybe do it but before the day i do it. Everything i say about Smashboard in mobile is just my opinion. For some person like you, it's great but for me it isn't that much. But hey, maybe there is other website that are much worse in mobile that Smashboard. We will never known....:4gaw:
Pretty much why I keep my posts small. I'm only able to access Smashboards on my phone. But....

:4lucario:
I also do short message when i am in mobile of course. I will lose my brain if i try it to do long message in it.:4mewtwo:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm just gonna keep posting here until weird **** starts happening.

Soul.

... If you can now continue posting after 2000+ pages, then I see a reason to go back, unlock the previous threads, and call it a ****ing throwback.

My ideas suck.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You known, it will feel weird for me when this thread will be lock for 6.0 to come. Because it's the first Social Thread that i posted comment and now that is going soon to be locked. I'm kinda feeling strange about it. But hey, i will continue posting on 6.0 with all of you!:4pacman:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whenever I'm on mobile, I also try to keep my posts small, like some do here.

Smashboards mobile is just a pain in the ***.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
FOR.

THE.

LAST.

TIME.

2500 PAGES
THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS THIS, HE'S GETTING BANNED.

:231:
I was just about to ask that. It would be so fun to see my health go down the drain.....

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Falkoopa writing an angry comment in large font size?

He must be giving in to the madness.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is something special is going to happen on page 2500 or just a message of a mod saying "Bla bla we lock this thread, go to 6.0 bla bla." ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom