• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh cool. Reptar sounds like a cool character.
He's pretty cool, he can slow down time.
I'm currently 0/10 with him because this is like the first fighting game outside of Smash I've played but I'll get better.
I hope.
Also I partly blame the netcode. inb4 NO JOHNS but the game is actually really laggy online and it's hard to properly do inputs

Last edited by a moderator:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183

None of my 3ds friends have a Wii U so I am the only one that will have Mewtwo amongst them! This will be a slaughter!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meanwhile, I won't be getting Mewtwo at all because my Sister decided to hog it all to herself.
Which is kinda bull****, because even if I wanted to play as Mewtwo I would have to go on the Wii U which I'm not allowed to even TOUCH (even though the Wii U in it's entirely is always DIRECTLY BEHIND ME) if my Sister isn't playing too because my Mom shows das flavoritism.
RIP my hopes and dreams
Don't even get me started on Lucas and Protoman

*throws Wii U at wall*
*stomps on it*
*swears for a bit*
It's okay, I know he's going to suck just like the Melee days, since my aunt's cat works at Nintendo :troll: Sorry, I'm just too evil (and proud of it) to NOT do it. ^_^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's okay, I know he's going to suck just like the Melee days, since my aunt's cat works at Nintendo :troll: Sorry, I'm too evil (and proud of it) to NOT do it. ^_^
Cool. Where's Melee Fox, then? I don't see him.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
But in all seriousness about Mewtwo's viableness, I think he's going to be absolutely broken. If I know anything from League of Legends and Smite, it's that when they release a new character they are usually stronger than most of the cast and get nerfed a few weeks into it. Many people think it's intentional like a "Hey buy this character and win!" kinda system.

In all honest, while it might be scummy, I could totally see Nintendo making Mewtwo more broken than Diddy just to sell him to everyone that didn't pick up both.
(someone with photoshop skills add M2)

D

Deleted member

Oh and also about MKX, my heart goes out to people that were unfortunate enough to purchase the game on Steam only to receive the menu screen simulator on par with the launch of Diablo III.

D

Deleted member

But in all seriousness about Mewtwo's viableness, I think he's going to be absolutely broken. If I know anything from League of Legends and Smite, it's that when they release a new character they are usually stronger than most of the cast and get nerfed a few weeks into it. Many people think it's intentional like a "Hey buy this character and win!" kinda system.

In all honest, while it might be scummy, I could totally see Nintendo making Mewtwo more broken than Diddy just to sell him to everyone that didn't pick up both.
(someone with photoshop skills add M2)
Too bad that poor little console isn't selling well as expected. :(

And I could add Mewtwo in the GIF, but I'm kinda busy right now.

D

Deleted member

Oh and also about MKX, my heart goes out to people that were unfortunate enough to purchase the game on Steam only to receive the menu screen simulator on par with the launch of Diablo III.
That's what happens when you get something on Steam. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Ew, Brawl Sonic. Get that **** and his stupid voice out of herr
Is someone a bit self-conscious about their lack of speed? :4sonic:
That's what happens when you get something on Steam. :troll:
Well I mean it doesn't happen very often.
Kinda inexcusable when it's the biggest fighting game of the year though.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Every time my phone vibrates I freak out. Where is this code!!!?
Whenever I go to Gmail on my computer, when I look at the "promotions" tab and I see Nintendo Australia I basically freak as well LOL XD :p

Also Nintendo, I love the support for Pokemon tournaments, but can we PLEASE have Smash tournaments? If bloody Pokemon can have regional championships -> National Championships and then International Tournaments where you go to America of all places, surely you can do the same for Smash.... :(

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Also, I know everyone's excited for :4mewtwo:but I'm even more excited for the balance patches. Like seriously I wanna see what's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom