• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Finished playing MKX story mode on youtube,more twists on the plot than MK9,but the fact they focused too much on the twists and left a bunch of stuff aside,for me was a downgrade on the lore itself.

Also there is more NPCs controlled by the CPU,that didn't made as playable on the retail version this time.
Looking to you tanya...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Like now:

The best part is you can choose only 30 of them.:troll:
image.jpg

Is this a ******* joke?!?
"Hey, want to kill your opponent easily IF you win? Well, input this hard*** button sequence or fork us 5 dollars. Also, it only works 30 times. If you want more, please give us another 5 bucks!"
Soon we're going to pay to make the flagpole lower on Super Mario Bros. so we can jump on the top more easily

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
According to that locked thread's title there is a 3DO version of Smash?

trollface.jpg

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Has anyone here played one of the Star Ocean games? I remember being a kid and wanting Till the End of Time, but I never got a chance to play it. Well, Star Ocean 5 was announced for those interested: http://mobile.siliconera.com/home/2015-04-14-star-ocean-5-announced-playstation-4-playstation-3#1.
Till the End of Time was actually really good, you missed out my friend.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Yeah. Wii U, PS4, and Xbone are just baby toys! :troll:
Now that I learned there is a 3DO version of Smash I feel like I must have the inferior versions of the game. I need my sharp polygonal edges, 6 character roster and 4 playable stages and no single player modes.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Since when is bad DLC done right? If it was done right it wouldn't be considered bad in the first place.
Bad DLC = Day 1 DLC
Done wrong = A maximum of 30 fatalities

It would have been done right if there wasn't a fatality limit, even though that would have made it DLC for the 'casual fanbase'.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I really need to buy a capture card
My poor replays
I've done so much stupid **** online and it's going to be gone :L

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Bad DLC = Day 1 DLC
Done wrong = A maximum of 30 fatalities

It would have been done right if there wasn't a fatality limit, even though that would have made it DLC for the 'casual fanbase'.
It's what I said. If Day 1 DLC was done correctly it wouldn't be considered bad.

Also, day 21 (possibly 20 too) will be freedays in Brazil.
You guys know what that means?
DARK SOULS MARATHON BOOOYZZZZZ :yoshi64::yoshimelee::yoshi2::4yoshi:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I really need to buy a capture card
My poor replays
I've done so much stupid **** online and it's going to be gone :L
If I buy a capture card, I'd probably make a new Youtube account to upload my 3DS shenanigans.

But.......I'm lazier than a sloth and Sony Vegas seems pretty expensive.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's what I said. If Day 1 DLC was done correctly it wouldn't be considered bad.
I disagree with you there, because it's still Day 1 DLC, giving me the impression it was intentionally hold back to sell it as DLC later for more KA-CHING.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I disagree with you there, because it's still Day 1 DLC, giving me the impression it was intentionally hold back to sell it as DLC later for more KA-CHING.
It's possible, but wouldn't it also be possible Day 1 DLC is made to add extra content that wasn't able to be put on cisc in time?
Maybe. :4yoshi:

Strofirko

Smash Master
New guitar hero game will have sega cd graphics,being booed by a real crowd never felt so depressing:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Till the End of Time was actually really good, you missed out my friend.
SO3 was my first SO. I've also played the PSP remakes of 1 and 2. I really also want 4. Screw what the critics said, I'm still very much interested in it!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's possible, but wouldn't it also be possible Day 1 DLC is made to add extra content that wasn't able to be put on cisc in time?
Maybe. :4yoshi:
That's true, but free. I don't have anything against free day 1 DLC, for the record.
But I think I've complained enough for the day. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom