• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Also, I know everyone's excited for :4mewtwo:but I'm even more excited for the balance patches. Like seriously I wanna see what's different.
Yeah im equal parts excited for mewtwo as I am for the patches. Though I am also super scared of the patches too.

Last edited:

Krypton

Smash Cadet
I see I'm the only one who could not care less about Mewtwo and I'm sure he'll be overused in For Glory. Which means he'll be easy to counter since I'll fight him so much. :drshrug:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ Radical Bones Radical Bones @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix
According to the email I just got from Nintendo, the Smash CDs should all be dispatched over the next 5 working days.
I got an email some weeks before saying my CD were shipped, but the thing is, the email came the day the cd arrived.....

I don't it's possible to ship from Vancouver to Quebec in a day, so I guess they messed up the email....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I see I'm the only one who could not care less about Mewtwo and I'm sure he'll be overused in For Glory. Which means he'll be easy to counter since I'll fight him so much. :drshrug:
Same thing could happen to Lucas, giving players more than enough experience with the matchup to unban him from EVO :troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
MKX is released, brazilian internet get on full rampage against local rock singer for dubbing cassie cage.

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
But in all seriousness about Mewtwo's viableness, I think he's going to be absolutely broken. If I know anything from League of Legends and Smite, it's that when they release a new character they are usually stronger than most of the cast and get nerfed a few weeks into it. Many people think it's intentional like a "Hey buy this character and win!" kinda system.

In all honest, while it might be scummy, I could totally see Nintendo making Mewtwo more broken than Diddy just to sell him to everyone that didn't pick up both.
(someone with photoshop skills add M2)
I would find it very amusing if Mewtwo actually did turn out to be broken. They would have had to do some crazy stuff for that to happen successfully though.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Yeah its the one thing I dont like about how they are handling DLC because everyone is gonna be mewtwo. Then Lucas. Then etc.

But I shouldnt complain I should be 100% happy DLC is happening. Well that and the hype around the characters will die down.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
By the way... anyone here play Smite? Is there like a sub forum for it? Should I be burned for heresy?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I feel bad that I have no one to show off Mewtwo to, haha. :p

I'm more worried about how the balance patch might screw over Luigi, as I'll have to do the match-up discussions again. >_>

:231:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't care much about balanced patches, as long as the game doesn't get über-broken in the process, I'm fine.

I just want to see Mewtwo footage.

I can only get him later this month.

I don't have a Wii U.

But I want Mewtwo.

I can wait, though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So anyways, anything Mew? :grin:

:troll:
Yeah, yeah. Very funny. :smirk:

It's not like I would enjoy Mewtwo if I got him in this week.

I'm swamped with work.

Speaking of that, I might be going on another forum hiatus. Just a heads-up.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
There was a Star Ocean 1-4? I've never heard of this game.

The most intimidating thing about never having a PS3 or 4 is trying to catch up on all the games I missed. I'm going to have to get rich enough that I can spend a year locked in a room playing all the games I missed.
I am in this exact situation. I just wish the PS4 could play PS3 games...

And holy crap, Mewtwo codes are being sent out!? I just checked my email with a letter from Nintendo...! ...and it was just confirmation for getting Oracle of Ages from Club Nintendo. :grrr:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I am in this exact situation. I just wish the PS4 could play PS3 games...

And holy crap, Mewtwo codes are being sent out!? I just checked my email with a letter from Nintendo...! ...and it was just confirmation for getting Oracle of Ages from Club Nintendo. :grrr:
LOL!

I went with Animal Crossing. Already had Oracle of Seasons :p
Btw, has anyone here played Yo'kai Watch? I'm oddly intrigued by that game.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I hope Nintendo doesn't forget me this time. I was supposed to get a Super Mario Bros. Deluxe download code with that special promotion of registering a 3DS with your NNID in a certain period of time, but never received one.
Never cared enough about it to send an e-mail to Customer Service, though. :p

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Well at least in Smash he can be in OU :troll:

I hope Nintendo doesn't forget me this time. I was supposed to get a Super Mario Bros. Deluxe download code with that special promotion of registering a 3DS with your NNID in a certain period of time, but never received one.
That was a thing??

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. Jelly, now? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom