• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mortal Kombat X looks pretty awesome. It's definitely one of the few games that make me want a new system.

I'd probably main Sub-Zero as usual, with Scorpion as a secondary. Though after seeing Jax's variations, I'm pretty interested in trying him out too.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
oh, I actually haven;t told you this: I used to know the series because I was watching speedruns of iateyourpie.

Result....I got used to do it :)

yeah, but the idea is that first, you should seriously not be ashamed to prefer spm JUST because of the story. Look, there;s yes a minority of people like you, but the story is just that awesome. There are people who love more spm than TTYD and honestly, they have as much good reasons to prefer TTYD.

The one thing I actually dislike is to love the first 2 game and not giving a chance to spm, that is something I dislike because spm is just underrated. I mean, why not a Paper Mario game? Seriously I almost demand you to not feel ashamed.....I will admit, i did shed a tear.

Spm bring stuff to the series that really was awesome. it is certainly a lovable game as much as TTYD or pm64, don't hide you love it....
I NEVER said I liked the game only for the story. :glare:
It's just that the story was my favorite part of the game (still 'Stylish'ing a Muth to death in a single jump combo is epic).
And yes. It's stupidly underrated. Sadly. People are missing out on something great.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I NEVER said I liked the game only for the story. :glare:
It's just that the story was my favorite part of the game (still 'Stylish'ing a Muth to death in a single jump combo is epic).
And yes. It's stupidly underrated. Sadly. People are missing out on something great.
But I just want to know why you're not even ready to tell it's your favorite game? I would see nothing wrong with it.....

Also, I meant you COULD love the game just for the story, I think I either said it wrong or it wasn't obvious, but you could if you wanted.

spm is love, but not life, there;s more than spm in the series :)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really don't get "blind boxes" these days

I can't afford to spend $6+ on something that is completely random and if I am collecting a set of them may just get the same thing

That is crazy to me

If I'm going to get something randomly that'd be like a couple bucks max

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
But I just want to know why you're not even ready to tell it's your favorite game? I would see nothing wrong with it.....

Also, I meant you COULD love the game just for the story, I think I either said it wrong or it wasn't obvious, but you could if you wanted.

spm is love, but not life, there;s more than spm in the series :)
It IS my favorite game. The problem is that I find it so better than the other two it's actually unfair.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It IS my favorite game. The problem is that I find it so better than the other two it's actually unfair.
...WHY?

Seriously, I just don;t see anything wrong with it....

You should actually be embracing the fact you love it that much....

Look, I could write pages of essay on why I think TTYD isn the best i;ve played, just like you could tell me for spm.

Seriously, why?

Love what you love, idk why you're not ready to accept it. I mean, honestly, it did took me months to realise TTYD was the best game I've played, but it just was the truth.

Look, don't do what I regretted to do, don't hide what you love please....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, the new patch is coming out soon, who do you think will actually get buffed? I'm thinking Dr. Mario might get something good, like a stronger Tornado or higher SJP. but that could be more of a hope on my end. Fox could get something good too, but I'm not sure what that'd be.

Soul.

So, the new patch is coming out soon, who do you think will actually get buffed? I'm thinking Dr. Mario might get something good, like a stronger Tornado or higher SJP. but that could be more of a hope on my end. Fox could get something good too, but I'm not sure what that'd be.
My guess is that everything will have a placebo effect and all characters remain intact. Only thing that changes would be damage output and knockback fixes. And bugfixes.

D

Deleted member

Dr. Mario getting buffed sounds cool, but I wouldn't mind it because I main Dedede now. I'd go for a better SJP.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I want Falco to get buffed. His aerials have too much lag nowadays and , his blaster is almost useless.

I'd also love some G&W buffs... but I don't know what. I can play him pretty good in Brawl, but not this time around.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I want Falco to get buffed. His aerials have too much lag nowadays and , his blaster is almost useless.

I'd also love some G&W buffs... but I don't know what. I can play him pretty good in Brawl, but not this time around.
THE BUCKET!!!!

Btw, it's been a very long time since I haven't played ssb4 so, can anyone tell me if my bucket joke still apply?

Does people get fooled by not knowing what it does?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well we all know the following;
Greninja's gonna get nerfed again
Shulk will get another buff for everything including the Kitchen Sink
Diddy's HOO-HAH can kill at earlier %s
Bowser's Dropkick has been restored to ComicCon-Tier
Mewtwo is SS-Tier because Project M Devs (hi @Warchamp7 ) put a gun to Sakurai's head to do it
R.O.B. ditched and is no longer playable, he is now a stage hazard in Final Destination and it's Omega form
All Rayman trophies have vanished
Scout from TF2 is playable, surprise!
Dr. Luigi is playable being the first Clone-ception character
Fox gets nerfed all the way to F-for-Fox-Tier

The rest is speculation.

\ Kappa /

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In the next patch :4ganondorf:gets 0 lag on all of his moves and everybody gets rekt

The End

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm hoping that Doc gets a little more power. Or his recovery is buffed.

And Lucina is more capable.

And ROB-Villager MU is not so lop-sided.

And Luigi's Tornado doesn't require mad button-mashing.

And Diddy's Hoo-Hah is harder to use.

And ROB UpB is improved.

And Toon Link's D-Air can bounce off opponents again.

And I'll stop here. :p

:231:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I have 11 more characters to beat All-Star on Hard with on the 3DS...13 if you want to separate the Mii Fighters as different characters. This is faster and easier than doing Classic on 9.0...I will eventually beat Classic on 9.0 with every character on the Wii U, but probably sometime after getting Mewtwo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want Marth's tipper nerfed in exchange for more range
Lucina receiving the Shulk treatment
Reduce the hitstun and/or increase knockback scaling of Diddy's down throw, and reduce the power on all of his aerials, thus killing hoo hah (this is the people's wish lol)
Whatever to make Zelda less useless :troll:
Falco getting autocancel blaster again

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Hopin' they buff Purin's Rollout. I mean... there were so many shenenigans after striking an opponent and being pretty much helpless after that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
On the discussion of the supposed "balance patch", I'm hoping for a few things, but mainly some tweaks for Lucario. Like his supposedly balanced ES. That endlag is just dumb and wasn't necessary to add.

And I'll continue to ***** about it until it's fixed. :4lucario:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is friggin weird

I never tried to log onto minecraft during maintenance before

I guess I don't really need to see my skin

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Serebii is reporting that Japanese players are starting to get their Mewtwo codes early, so we could be getting news on it sooner or later.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Serebii is reporting that Japanese players are starting to get their Mewtwo codes early, so we could be getting news on it sooner or later.
Ohey, Mewtwo's out.
Time to inform the Social Thread for mass insanity.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mewtwo's not out, just the codes.
Although, we'll spare the others that information :smirk:
Meanwhile, I won't be getting Mewtwo at all because my Sister decided to hog it all to herself.
Which is kinda bull****, because even if I wanted to play as Mewtwo I would have to go on the Wii U which I'm not allowed to even TOUCH (even though the Wii U in it's entirely is always DIRECTLY BEHIND ME) if my Sister isn't playing too because my Mom shows das flavoritism.
RIP my hopes and dreams
Don't even get me started on Lucas and Protoman

*throws Wii U at wall*
*stomps on it*
*swears for a bit*

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Meanwhile, I won't be getting Mewtwo at all because my Sister decided to hog it all to herself.
Which is kinda bull****, because even if I wanted to play as Mewtwo I would have to go on the Wii U which I'm not allowed to even TOUCH (even though the Wii U in it's entirely is always DIRECTLY BEHIND ME) if my Sister isn't playing too because my Mom shows das flavoritism.
RIP my hopes and dreams
Don't even get me started on Lucas and Protoman

*throws Wii U at wall*
*stomps on it*
*swears for a bit*
Are you the older or younger sibling?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wait, E-Mails are out?
Hmmmm....
*I know the email to das Sister's Club Nintendo*

Huehuehue....
EDIT:
REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED PSYCHIC.png

Hi Mewtwo
Howsit going
>:^)

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm so gonna troll people on For Glory by playing as Mewtwo.
Gonna be like
"Hur hur I got Mewtwo and most of ya'll need to wait some more hur hur"

D

Deleted member

As expected, I am getting absolutely mollywopped in MKX. Least I'm learning how to do stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom