• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
First off, they'd be better as up aerials.

Then, I thinking 'bout the second one because it's shorter.
the problem is that...I will do it now, but the hammer throw stylish is directly going up.

These, they go back and up.

Anyway, you'll see the thing. It's so unfortunate the first one won't fit well cause it's jsut too awesome :)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Anybody else seen the bit about Bowser's U smash countering counters?

Apparently the fact that Bowser's up smash is invincible on the shell mean that it is invincible even to counters. Thus, if someone counters his up smash from above him, he takes no damage or knockback from the counter, and is free to move once his u smash animation ends. The counter user is also caught in the ending animation of their counter, which is typically long, leaving Bowser free to punish accordingly.

Here's what I'm talking about:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Apparently the fact that Bowser's up smash is invincible on the shell mean that it is invincible even to counters. Thus, if someone counters his up smash from above him, he takes no damage or knockback from the counter, and is free to move once his u smash animation ends. The counter user is also caught in the ending animation of their counter, which is typically long, leaving Bowser free to punish accordingly.

Bowser can counter counters? Better nerf Greninja! :troll:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm home

And bored

Talk to me about stuff please

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Bowser can counter counters? Better nerf Greninja! :troll:
ok, I just realised you had you moveset thread in your sig all this time.....

Well, I'll also have to record the dying animation because I need a way better facepalm animation (hey, what about the one when you talk to Frankly and he says WHO???? when he sees you :) ).

Seriously, that one is him making a thumb up only to fall face first on the floor :)

I just love every little details :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally, Marth / Lucina scrubs are done for! Hate it when they spam Down-B a lot.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ok, I just realised you had you moveset thread in your sig all this time.....

Well, I'll also have to record the dying animation because I need a way better facepalm animation (hey, what about the one when you talk to Frankly and he says WHO???? when he sees you :) ).

Seriously, that one is him making a thumb up only to fall face first on the floor :)

I just love every little details :)
Why not give me some suggestions in a conversation? #Rhymes

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I really liked how talked in Jirachi the Wish maker. But this... Gamefreak really messed up here. Why couldn't this movie be given to Mewtwo? :cry:

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
So when my family took me to the Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C a few years ago, they brought me this Luigi doll. It was nice though it did not look like Luigi exactly but eh.

Now it turned into this.
20150413_195612.jpg

Still love him though.

Also got this when we went to the festival this year.
20150413_200614.jpg

Froakie was so small that I dropped it under the bed within a few seconds of opening it.XD

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I really liked how talked in Jirachi the Wish maker. But this... Gamefreak really messed up here.
IKR!!!!!
It's even worse if you hear the Japanese voice actor compared with this one. The Japanese one actually wasn't bad.

Edit: wrong link. here's the one:

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Just play Greninja, almost all of my battles (One of them is a kinda pro lucina) were victorious....
He's my main for now, but I still keep lucas on my screen. :)

D

Deleted member

I went to Nintendo of America headquarters yesterday. Actually met Reggie. I tried to convince him to bring Mother 3 to America. He told me that he'll think about it. I hope he's not lying.
You're joking right? This ain't April Fools. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I really liked how talked in Jirachi the Wish maker. But this... Gamefreak really messed up here. Why couldn't this movie be given to Mewtwo? :cry:
Yes, let's stop all these Legendary Pokemon that are suddenly working together by throwing in ANOTHER team of Legendary Pokemon that are suddenly working together.
That'll work!
...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom