• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I never really cared for MK so all this Mortal Kombat discussion isn't making any sense to me.
:4mewtwo:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
:4kirby:>All

He's a cute huggable bubblegum guy that can kill me by inhaling, super adorable!
image.jpg

This is still the cutest thing I've seen in the game. :laugh:
But still, Kirby could be used as a weapon. Anyone who sees it gets diabetes.
Kirby with Monado/Thunder... "Smesh!" "Jump!" "Bustah!" "Tho!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't really care about Mortal Kombat (I still respect you if you like the games) but I can admit that the Fatalities can be pretty funny... well, to me, anyway.

D

Deleted member

Okay then. Let's talk about Mario Kart. again
Dood Bowser's new Kartality is so awesome :4dk:
Me neither, although watching the fatalities is fun.
In all fairness that's what a lot of people come for, so I'm not gonna fault you. X looks like a pretty solid fighting game in it's own right though, and it's probably one of the first fighting games other than Smash that I really want to get into.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Mario Kart now has:
- Anti-gravity
- Speed

Now all that's left is a track editor and Captain Falcon and F-Zero is officially dead.

woah, bikes may be better in 200cc? theh more u know!
I do not know that, but I do know lightweights (a.k.a. babies) are gonna be gud in 200cc.

Soul.

Bikes >>>> Karts :)
I beg to differ
Mario Kart now has:
- Anti-gravity
- Speed

Now all that's left is a track editor and Captain Falcon and F-Zero is officially dead.

I do not know that, but I do know lightweights (a.k.a. babies) are gonna be gud in 200cc.
lol eh, idk. I'd rather use a Mii with a Sonic amiibo. gotta go fast

D

Deleted member

no lol you need fire hopping to enter tryhard territory.
Fire hopping isn't gonna do you **** when you get hit by 3 red shells and sent back to 2nd-11th A.K.A the **** zone:4dk:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So my wife and I visited our cat at the vet. He's hooked up to a machine as he had some damage to his liver which drains out any wastes and fluids. He also has a broken leg and tooth. He looks to be in pain but he recognized us and even tried to come to us to lick us. The vet said that they would like to watch over him for a bit before making a final descion. They feel he can walk again with surgery though they aren't 100% certain. They will wait to see how his insides heal up before deciding if surgery will be appropriate. He's definitely not out of the woods and this will end up costing us a bit of money so any prayers or thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I never played enough Mario Kart to understand what you guys are saying.
Ummm, I guess my favorite character is Wario?

D

Deleted member

but who gives a **** if you get sent back to 2nd-11th? :teeth:
Tryhards, obviously.
Still don't see how people can make Mario Kart so competitive. It's Mario Kart, just sit down, have some fun, and try not to pop a blood vessel when you get Mario Karted before the finish line.
I never played enough Mario Kart to understand what you guys are saying.
Ummm, I guess my favorite character is Wario?
Everyone's favorite is Wario :4wario2:

Soul.

Tryhards, obviously.
Still don't see how people can make Mario Kart so competitive. It's Mario Kart, just sit down, have some fun, and try not to pop a blood vessel when you get Mario Karted before the finish line.
If you said that to a competitive MK website they would rage. Or post tryhard ****.
People take MK seriously when they really shouldn't.

R0Y

Smash Master
bikes aren't good in mk8 rofl
Sports bikes are amazing. You wouldn't want to run into me with one and slick tires with Rosalina online. I ended up in 1st the majority of the time!

I stopped playing MK8 online :p

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Tryhards, obviously.

My favorite is Yoshi. :4yoshi:
**** the system :bee:

Soul.

Sports bikes are amazing. You wouldn't want to run into me with one and slick tires with Rosalina online. I ended up in 1st the majority of the time!

The Sport Bike would be the only bike I'd use in the game. Of course I'll end up making fun of the competitive side of Mario Kart, so Pipe Frame + Slick + Heavy characters are the norm.

Krypton

Smash Cadet
no lol you need fire hopping to enter tryhard territory.
If you said that to a competitive MK website they would rage. Or post tryhard ****.
People take MK seriously when they really shouldn't.

welcome to smashboards, where we talk about Mario Kart, of course. What else?
No, but, seriously, is there even enough variation in MK for there to be a seriously competitive aspect...?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
welcome to smashboards, where we talk about Mario Kart, of course. What else?
No, but, seriously, is there even enough variation in MK for there to be a seriously competitive aspect...?
Of course! If you play Mario Kart Wii, you can choose between Funky Bike, Funky Bike and Funky Bike.

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised they didn't make him a full character like Link.
I know right? Wasted opportunity right there. Not to mention, those Mii costumes you unlock by using amiibo figures seem really pointless to me. Kinda unrelated, but yeah.

D

Deleted member

Funny, I haven't even played MK8 online yet. And I got the game 3 months ago.

D

Deleted member

Tryhards, obviously.

Tryhards? You just defined MKBoards in its entirety. :troll:
I play Mario Kart casually. Of course, I can get 200% mad if I lose, but it's nothing, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom