• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Aw, @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I miss your football nachos already :c

And it's Neo...welp, Monty Oum feels now.

I wonder, has there been any word of RWBY's future following Oum's passing? There are two other head writers. If the other two writers do take over, I hope they maintain a good direction with the series

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aw, @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I miss your football nachos already :c
You can always take that as your avatar :troll:
I wonder, has there been any word of RWBY's future following Oum's passing? There are two other head writers. If the other two writers do take over, I hope they maintain a good direction with the series
Season 3 is still a thing, IIRC

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone else ever get addicted to a show and watch it all the time? How about a really new show with a single digit amount of episodes that you watch over and over?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Y'know, this image of someone "gently bapping their passum" seems a bit hypnotizing...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found a Lucario amiibo at bazaar last weekend and costed the equivalent $45 USD, a friend bought it and we realized that the amiibo was from either Europe or Australia lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, another indie developer is asking for their character in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot. This time it's any character from WaterMelon's Pier Solar game:

The game has hit Wii U back in November, but that barely seems like a reasonable request from a one-game series that started out as a 2010 SEGA Genesis homebrew game.

They don't have my vote.

D

Deleted member

I found a Lucario amiibo at bazaar last weekend and costed the equivalent $45 USD, a friend bought it and we realized that the amiibo was from either Europe or Australia lol
Still works on NTSC-U Wii U.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Well, another indie developer is asking for their character in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot. This time it's any character from WaterMelon's Pier Solar game:

The game has hit Wii U back in November, but that barely seems like a reasonable request from a one-game series that started out as a 2010 SEGA Genesis homebrew game.

They don't have my vote.
I feel bad for these people for thinking their characters are getting in.
But then again it was Nintendo who said that people can vote for "any video game character".
Yoshi.:4yoshi:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Still works on NTSC-U Wii U.
Yep, the Lucario is Lv. 50 already lol, still Im surprised because is from EU or AU, considering that importing stuff is something kinda rare in México

Krypton

Smash Cadet

They don't have my vote.
That's just sad. What makes it even worse is that he's nowhere near the only one who expects unreasonable characters to be added to Smash.
freddy fazbear for smash 5 amirite lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom