• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Let me be honest here, you guys are awesome!

It's been a great day so far. Im about to head out to spend some quality time with my girlfriend over at the Minnesota Twins game this afternoon. It's their home opener against the defending American League Champion Kansas City Royals, so I'm a bit worried about the outcome of the game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Isn't the Baby Park course shaped like a 0?
That would be awesome. 200CC + Mushrooms

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's been a great day so far. Im about to head out to spend some quality time with my girlfriend over at the Minnesota Twins game this afternoon. It's their home opener against the defending American League Champion Kansas City Royals, so I'm a bit worried about the outcome of the game.
I want to make a "getting to second base" joke so badly.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Also I found this SNES gem:
A mario paint like game focused around music,a spiritual predecessor from elektroplankton.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/13/could-baby-park-be-a-track-in-the-forthcoming-mario-kart-8-dlc/
New courses, ahoy. Thank you based Hackers.
We got;
3DS_NEOBOWSERCITY = 3DS Neo Bowser City
GC_BABYPARK = GCN Baby Park
WU_ANIMAL = Animal Crossing
WU_METRO = ? (inb4 Ridley)
WU_WOODS = ? (We saw this in the reveal picture for DLC Pack 2, but only the starting line.)
Bleh. They couldn't use another Bowser Castle track?

And I'm not sure 'bout Baby Park. I get its short for a reason, but it feels too easy to recreate for DLC. If they can make it a blast to play in its MK8 revamp though, then I won't mind.

Soul.

Instead of talking about DLC, let's talk about competitive Mario Kart. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Bleh. They couldn't use another Bowser Castle track?
And I'm not sure 'bout Baby Park. I get its short for a reason, but it feels too easy to recreate for DLC. If they can make it a blast to play in its MK8 revamp though, then I won't mind.
I wasn't aware people even liked Baby Park. I found it to be the most uninteresting course ever.
I really hope that, if we do get another DD track, it's not that one. I would much rather have GCN Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, Dino Dino Jungle, or either Mushroom Bridge/City for a classy jazz remix of this sweet music:

D

Deleted member

No problem.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Yo' @Flight
image.jpg

'Tis the best I could do.:4yoshi: Took about 5 minutes to make.
Please don't sue me :scared:

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I wonder when they will send out the E-Mails. Hopefully by the time I wake up I can go straight to Mewtwo. For Glory 1V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom